Comic Relief: The Cowboys Comedy Club now open

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Last night‘s loss was tough on us Cowboys fans. So to soften the pain, the fictional “Cowboys Comedy Club“ is now open for a few commiserating laughs. Sometimes it can help.

Calling all comedians.

RULES:
  1. Keep ALL jokes and language clean and within the rules.
  2. Follow all other forum rules.
Here’s a couple of starters:
”What do you call an annual group of pro athletes gathered to watch the Super Bowl on TV?”
Answer: “The Dallas Cowboys”
”What are the last Cowboys cheerleaders to cheer for the Cowboys at a Super Bowl doing these days?”
Answer: “Drawing Social Security”.
What else?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
add3b9c7c8db4ecee77093da9c0990f7.jpg

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you want some good comedy, go check out the game chat, and some of the threads that were started immediately after the game. Some of the best comedy on this board is when emotions are running high after a big loss. :laugh:

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just saw a funny meme, but unfortunately, I am no longer able to copy and paste it here. So, I'm going to describe it to you. I know...lame. But in the pic, there's an extremely LARGE cowboy fan, and the meme says "refuses to diet until the Cowboys win another Super Bowl." :D

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Dak Prescott once visited the Virgin Islands, Now they are just called the islands.....

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Dak Prescott, each testicle is larger than the other one.

I think I did it wrong.