Commander fans are jerks, man

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
I mean, we all knew this already but these guys take it to the next level. I'm perusing their board and not only are they mean-spirited jerks, they are emotionally fragile bullies. They have customized smileys to rag on other teams, they call other teams by derogatory nicknames...which is all fine and dandy. If you call their beloved team 'The Foreskins' watch out! They will want to ban you from their site and yada yada. Jeeebus...doesn't that make them feel like pansies? I understand it is a board for their fans to talk about their team, but these guys are wimps, bullies, uber-homers and jerks. We don't treat visitors to our Boys board anywhere NEAR as bad as they do. I take solace in the fact that A) This coming Monday is their Super Bowl. B) The Boys own the Skins and probably will again on Monday.

jamez25

Reaction score
I understand it is a board for their fans to talk about their team, but these guys are wimps, bullies, uber-homers and jerks.
Foreskin fans are great..........for me to Poop on !!!

Champsheart

Reaction score
Tass said:
I mean, we all knew this already but these guys take it to the next level. I'm perusing their board and not only are they mean-spirited jerks, they are emotionally fragile bullies. They have customized smileys to rag on other teams, they call other teams by derogatory nicknames...which is all fine and dandy. If you call their beloved team 'The Foreskins' watch out! They will want to ban you from their site and yada yada. Jeeebus...doesn't that make them feel like pansies? I understand it is a board for their fans to talk about their team, but these guys are wimps, bullies, uber-homers and jerks. We don't treat visitors to our Boys board anywhere NEAR as bad as they do. I take solace in the fact that A) This coming Monday is their Super Bowl. B) The Boys own the Skins and probably will again on Monday.

What should one expect. For those who watched this rivarly from the 70's on, we hate eachother.
I still remember players fighting with people in the stands.
If I go to a Commanders board I would expect to get blasted, and that is the way it should be.

It really pisses me off when Skin fans come around here and expect one to be Classy, and filled with kindness.
Forget that. If you come here you should be blasted, and expect to get blasted.
Unfortunatly it is not like that anymore, the rivarly is just not the same.
But many have not forgotten.

Shoot my dad met Theisman add a seminar and told him he was a Cowboy fan, and Joey boy gave him a dirty look, turned his back on him, and that was it. My dads company was paying his salary.

These 2 teams, and fans hate eachother. At least they used to.
I don't know what has happened, but I think the younger crowd just does not have the history to realize the true hatred between these teams.

Om

Reaction score
Oh, my.

I'll go back quick and tell all those big meanies to be nicer to the more sensitive types who visit the day after a loss and throw original stuff like "foreskins" around---purely for the sporting nature of it, I'm sure---and are surprised when someone doesn't offer them tea.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
LOL! OMG! You just don't know the half of it!! I live in enemy territory.. been a Cowboy fan all my life.. and I can tell you first hand.. that next to Philly fans they are the worst.. maybe worse than Philly fans... they are everything that you described.. unrealistic, homers, jerks, fairweather fans.. those jokers live in a fantasy land and are way too emotional! I deal with their crap everyday @ work!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
What should one expect. For those who watched this rivarly from the 70's on, we hate eachother.
I still remember players fighting with people in the stands.
If I go to a Commanders board I would expect to get blasted, and that is the way it should be.

It really pisses me off when Skin fans come around here and expect one to be Classy, and filled with kindness.
Forget that. If you come here you should be blasted, and expect to get blasted.
Unfortunatly it is not like that anymore, the rivarly is just not the same.
But many have not forgotten.

Shoot my dad met Theisman add a seminar and told him he was a Cowboy fan, and Joey boy gave him a dirty look, turned his back on him, and that was it. My dads company was paying his salary.

These 2 teams, and fans hate eachother. At least they used to.
I don't know what has happened, but I think the younger crowd just does not have the history to realize the true hatred between these teams.

I saw him at the airport one day and got a kick out of watching him trying to figure out where his luggage was going to come out. He must have walked back and forth 15 times :D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I think Henry and Bufford are classy guys that post here.

You can respect your enemy.

Help me out Hos, White Buffalo and John Chisum !

I met LC Greenwood at a sushi bar at the Sheridan in Pittsburgh once (Then I met Mel Blount and Jack Lambert, some kind of re-union going on). I told him I was a huge Cowboys fan and I didn't like what I saw them do to my Boys in the 70's...He laughed and said he spent half of his life chasing Roger. He was a real cool guy and we spent a 1/2 hour or so talking about those 70's Super Bowls.

Of all of the fans, its the Whiners and Feagles that I dislike the most.

Champsheart

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
I saw him at the airport one day and got a kick out of watching him trying to figure out where his luggage was going to come out. He must have walked back and forth 15 times :D

Too Funny! LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There comes a time when one figures out that by going to another board and calling that team or it's fans a silly name (Foreskins)...that they may not care for it.

After all it is a Commanders board.

If them picking on you, them being pansies, bullies, threatening to ban you and so on then I suggest that you just stay away from the board or not try and cause trouble.

Gee...I bet there was no way you went over to call them foreskins and make fun of them about losing to the giants...and then they get mad and you actually have to complain about it on this site. :confused:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:

Well if that Norman Einstein was around he probably would have helped old Theezman. :D

Eddie

Reaction score
These came from an anonymous Mother in Austin, Texas:

Things I've learned from my Children (honest & no kidding):

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.house 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17 Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. The mind of a 6-year old is wonderful. First grade...true story: One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read,"..And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said...'Holy crap! A talking pig!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
There comes a time when one figures out that by going to another board and calling that team or it's fans a silly name (Foreskins)...that they may not care for it.

After all it is a Commanders board.

If them picking on you, them being pansies, bullies, threatening to ban you and so on then I suggest that you just stay away from the board or not try and cause trouble.

Gee...I bet there was no way you went over to call them foreskins and make fun of them about losing to the giants...and then they get mad and you actually have to complain about it on this site. :confused:

No, dude. I was at their board seeing what they thought about the upcoming MNF game. They were crowing about how they were going to beat us silly, blah blah blah...which is fine. I expect that, of course. They were using all the pet names for the other NFC East teams and such. When I used the pet name for THEIR team they blew a gasket. I wasn't there rubbing salt or taunting. I was there to talk about the upcoming game.

InParcellsWetrust

Reaction score
I was over at there board and they still deny that the Giants exposed there offense and defense last week. lmao I can't wait till we get win number 13
over those rottin deadskins and watch as they crawl back into the holes
they dan snyder and joe gibbs came from

Overalls

Benched
Reaction score
I like this board and generally only read the smack talk section. It's good for laughs. Some call me a troll and I don't care, but anybody knows that calling the Commanders the Foreskins is unoriginal, but will bring many responses, just like calling the Cowboys, the cowboys :rolleyes:

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Overalls said:
I like this board and generally only read the smack talk section. It's good for laughs. Some call me a troll and I don't care, but anybody knows that calling the Commanders the Foreskins is unoriginal, but will bring many responses, just like calling the Cowboys, the cowboys :rolleyes:

If a fan of another team calls us the 'cowboys' I really don't care. Shoot, some guy over there even has a sig pic of some Hindu goddess with the body of a cow and a human woman's head (Cow-Girl) but I don't care. Hmmm...maybe we are on to something here. They realize they are inferior so they take offense. We know we have a better team/organization/legacy so the insults don't bother us. Heh heh...ok, cool then.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Tass said:
THAT was a great post.

Smith22

Reaction score
Overalls said:
How are those Texans doing these days?:p

Reaction score
Eddie said:
These came from an anonymous Mother in Austin, Texas:

Things I've learned from my Children (honest & no kidding):

1. A king size waterbed holds enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft.house 4 inches deep.

2. If you spray hair spray on dust bunnies and run over them with roller blades, they can ignite.

3. A 3-year old's voice is louder than 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.

4. If you hook a dog leash over a ceiling fan, the motor is not strong enough to rotate a 42 pound boy wearing Batman underwear and a Superman cape. It is strong enough, however, if tied to a paint can, to spread paint on all four walls of a 20x20 ft. room.

5. You should not throw baseballs up when the ceiling fan is on. When using a ceiling fan as a bat, you have to throw the ball up a few times before you get a hit. A ceiling fan can hit a baseball a long way.

6. The glass in windows (even double-pane) doesn't stop a baseball hit by a ceiling fan.

7. When you hear the toilet flush and the words "uh oh," it's already too late.

8. Brake fluid mixed with Clorox makes smoke, and lots of it.

9. A six-year old can start a fire with a flint rock even though a 36-year old man says they can only do it in the movies.

10. Certain Lego's will pass through the digestive tract of a 4-year old.

11. Play dough and microwave should not be used in the same sentence.

12. Super glue is forever.

13. No matter how much Jell-O you put in a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

14. Pool filters do not like Jell-O.

15. VCR's do not eject PB&J sandwiches even though TV commercials show they do.

16. Garbage bags do not make good parachutes.

17 Marbles in gas tanks make lots of noise when driving.

18. You probably do not want to know what that odor is.

19. Always look in the oven before you turn it on. Plastic toys do not like ovens.

20. The fire department in Austin, TX has a 5-minute response time.

21. The spin cycle on the washing machine does not make earthworms dizzy.

22. It will, however, make cats dizzy.

23. Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.

24. The mind of a 6-year old is wonderful. First grade...true story: One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read,"..And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said...'Holy crap! A talking pig!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.
26. Commanders fans on forum boards, are very touchy after losses.
27. Commanders still suck.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
-Om- said:
Oh, my.

I'll go back quick and tell all those big meanies to be nicer to the more sensitive types who visit the day after a loss and throw original stuff like "foreskins" around---purely for the sporting nature of it, I'm sure---and are surprised when someone doesn't offer them tea.
introducing mod wuss #1

Om

Reaction score
Seeing as how this is the "smack board" and apparently this kind of thing is okay ...

Wuss#1 right here in front of ya, Eric. The same one who leaves you a steaming pile of quivering goo to be wiped off my shoe every time we cross paths.

Care to try again?

Pick the subject.