Commander fans are jerks, man

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
helluvaskinsfan said:
good for you,i guess i just got on this
funny... i registered over there so I could defend myself, but your board hasn't given me permission to post yet.... why is that? We allowed y'all over here, but y'all can't handle a lil blonde lady? She started something over here and y'all won't allow me to respond... come on now... they couldn't even get my name right.. it isn't cowboyprincess... it's CowboysPrincess... I have a voice and I don't back down... If y'all aren't too sensitive... let me respond....

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
funny... i registered over there so I could defend myself, but your board hasn't given me permission to post yet.... why is that? We allowed y'all over here, but y'all can't handle a lil blonde lady? She started something over here and y'all won't allow me to respond... come on now... they couldn't even get my name right.. it isn't cowboyprincess... it's CowboysPrincess... I have a voice and I don't back down... If y'all aren't too sensitive... let me respond....
LMAO!

All I said was you are blonde, beautiful, brainy, and not a bimbo, and they automatically implied I was calling Blondie a bimbo.

They lock a thread awful fast, too. :D

If there is one thing true about that bunch it is this :

They can dish it out but the whining little buggas can't take it.

They've sent the advance guard of the trogolodyte dead tree pimp wannabes here all week. And not a one of them has been banned.

Yet.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Hello Blondie... As the resident blonde over here I just thought I'd say how funny that so many of you have made your way over here trying to intimidate us. I wondered how long it was going to take for you to make your way over here...I've been waiting for you....In case you haven't noticed, our team, not yours has owned the other. If the Commanders are for real, you need a reality check. You really need to bring a better argument w/ you than the Commanders are for real. Very weak and very lame and very laughable here in the CowboysZone

Just say the word "Commanders" and we all laugh. This is the game we love. It's a gimme. Someone says, "The Commanders vs. The Cowboys" and we can't help but chuckle. We beat them like a red headed step child every year.

Encore

Never Enough
Reaction score
Eddie said:
25. 60% of men who read this will try mixing the Clorox and brake fluid.

I won't lie. Once I read this I thought to myself "I have to try this".

Oh, I will ... I will.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
LMAO!

All I said was you are blonde, beautiful, brainy, and not a bimbo, and they automatically implied I was calling Blondie a bimbo.

They lock a thread awful fast, too. :D

If there is one thing true about that bunch it is this :

They can dish it out but the whining little buggas can't take it.

They've sent the advance guard of the trogolodyte dead tree pimp wannabes here all week. And not a one of them has been banned.

Yet.
They locked it before I could respond? How chickensh*t is that... she came over here looking for a fight and when she gets one, she hides behind the men there? She is just like the Commanders team... all talk and nothing to back it up with... run lil blondie run....

If the extreme skin site wants to start a war of words w/ the cowboys women over here, they better send something better than that....

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:

CoverCorner41, you suck and you're an Aggie, but that was funny.

BTW, You keep biting my favorite sayings, although I didn't coin that one. But the one I am farmiliar with is "Jesus loves you, everyone else hates you".

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
I'm famous... I made the extremeskin board by name...LOL.. They started a thread about my remark to blondie...LMAO They are just way too funny

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=74371

LMAO, Did LTN get banned?

That is too funny. One of the most mild mannered people gets banned for talking a little smack.

That wouldn't have happened over here.

What a bunch of children.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
LMAO, Did LTN get banned?

That is too funny. One of the most mild mannered people gets banned for talking a little smack.

That wouldn't have happened over here.

What a bunch of children.

Laugh!

I'll miss the arse whuppings I put on Art, tho. ;)

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
CoverCorner41 said:
I think Commanders fans do enough to insult themselves on their own without our help. Hog noses and dresses? You get shot in Texas for that kind of stuff.

It's called being a drag queen here. There, it's just a little fun with your buddies with pigs at the farm. I mean, disguising yourself as a pig so they don't recognize you....

When the Commanders win, let the squeelin' begin.

This little piggy ran from the guys in dresses wearing pig noses.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
The Boys own the Skins, and Cowboys fans own Commanders fans...

It seems that every Skins board out there relies very heavily on censorship, while most Cowboys boards are more open, raucous affairs... there is, of course, a reason for that...

Bluntly, I find Skins boards to be mind-numbing experiences... there is very little diversity of thought to be found... IOW, they're almost all little better than circle jerks... the most fun I have with Skins fans is over on the NFC East Rantatorium, where there are a few good fans from all the NFC East teams to be found... and you can cuss over there, too... LOL...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
redskinblondie said:
We are such a bad bunch over there.

We hurt your feelings.

I am a Commander fan living in Dallas. A woman too. And I just hate it that we hurt your little bitty feelings over there.

I will just march right back over there and spank their butts.

Yeah. Right.

Grow up guy. This is the real deal. If you can't take it.......don't go. The Commanders are for real.

Blondie
Blondie! Glad to see you made your way over here...

Henry

Reaction score
silverbear said:
The Boys own the Skins, and Cowboys fans own Commanders fans...

It seems that every Skins board out there relies very heavily on censorship, while most Cowboys boards are more open, raucous affairs... there is, of course, a reason for that...

Bluntly, I find Skins boards to be mind-numbing experiences... there is very little diversity of thought to be found... IOW, they're almost all little better than circle jerks... the most fun I have with Skins fans is over on the NFC East Rantatorium, where there are a few good fans from all the NFC East teams to be found... and you can cuss over there, too... LOL...

What I find amusing is that every so often a bunch of Cowboy fans trapse over to our board and act like jerks, get temp banned, and then come over here and high five eachother for being more mature and open-minded. Fortunately, after these little waves, one or two decent Cowboy fans stick around and actually contribute and give us another teams perspective on things. Guys like RW31 and HeHateMe. The rest? Good riddance. Take your open-minded smack talk somewhere else.

LTN, you know your stuff and I've enjoyed our discussions, but a mod asked you to back off and totally ignored him. I am shocked that a fellow moderator would show such open disrespect to our staff just for the sake of showing off for the peanut gallery. If you choose to think that means I have thin skin, by all means do so. You've already called me of a lower class than a bimbo, so why not get another dig in? But I would never ignore the requests of a mod over here, even you. I know how tough the job is, and I respect anyone who would volunteer their time to do it. If you don't, well, that's fine. But then our board will be just fine without you.

High fives all around. :rolleyes:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Henry said:
LTN, you know your stuff and I've enjoyed our discussions, but a mod asked you to back off and totally ignored him. I am shocked that a fellow moderator would show such open disrespect to our staff just for the sake of showing off for the peanut gallery. If you choose to think that means I have thin skin, by all means do so. You've already called me of a lower class than a bimbo, so why not get another dig in? But I would never ignore the requests of a mod over here, even you. I know how tough the job is, and I respect anyone who would volunteer their time to do it. If you don't, well, that's fine. But then our board will be just fine without you.

High fives all around. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I had no idea Warthog was a mod. In addition, since my post was "CowboysPrincess is blonde, beautiful, brainy and no bimbo", I was stunned it led to such a reaction. Odd. But that's beside the point - which is that your cohorts are given far far FAR more leeway here than we are there. No one from this board, to my knowledge, has made comments like "we reserve the right to %$# you up".

Yes, your board will be just fine w/o me, Henry, just as this one could exist w/o you. I hadn't visited there since last spring, and even had to request a new PW this week - like a total bimbo I had forgotten it, again. So it's not like there are any hard feelings on this end. So do what you feel you gotta do, Henry, even when it is misguided.

I do have a request tho, and that is this. Since your board does not allow for registrations from free email services, I registered there with my "real" addy. I would appreciate it if my account coud be totally deleted so I don't have my email spammed any further.

Henry

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Frankly, I had no idea Warthog was a mod. In addition, since my post was "CowboysPrincess is blonde, beautiful, brainy and no bimbo", I was stunned it led to such a reaction. Odd. But that's beside the point - which is that your cohorts are given far far FAR more leeway here than we are there. No one from this board, to my knowledge, has made comments like "we reserve the right to %$# you up".

That's between you and my cohorts. I'm certainly not going to scream about the injustice of it all if you decide to give someone like that a two day pass to read-only. But all boards have different rules. And those with 2000 members are likely to have different rules than those with 20000 members. Read into them what you wish.

I do have a request tho, and that is this. Since your board does not allow for registrations from free email services, I registered there with my "real" addy. I would appreciate it if my account coud be totally deleted so I don't have my email spammed any further.

We don't generally do that, because only in very rare cases are posters permanently banned. You I don't even think are banned at all. But if you wish to take your toys and go home I'll see what I can do.

As far as getting spammed, I know we don't give out EM addresses to anyone, so it's probably not us. But again I'll look into it for you if you wish.

Anyway, things sure have gotten ugly this week on both sides. And I don't see how anyone who makes up stupid graphics or uses words with a lot of asterisks in them is better than anyone else. Light-hearted smack is fun stuff, but it seems our boards are way past that, and that's too bad. I have no interest in that, so I'll see you Tuesday to offer condolensces/congratulations, and stay out of the way until then. Hopefully life will get back to normal soon after. Later.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Frankly, I had no idea Warthog was a mod. In addition, since my post was "CowboysPrincess is blonde, beautiful, brainy and no bimbo", I was stunned it led to such a reaction....

LTN.. I thank you for the compliment that you paid me over there, I am just so really sorry that your doing so got you banned. It was so wrong

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Henry said:
We don't generally do that, because only in very rare cases are posters permanently banned. You I don't even think are banned at all. But if you wish to take your toys and go home I'll see what I can do.

Laugh! Nice Washingtonian spin, considering I can't access anything but the flash page. Hardly a taking my toys and going home situation.

As far as getting spammed, I know we don't give out EM addresses to anyone, so it's probably not us. But again I'll look into it for you if you wish.

I chose the 'alert' me to IM options. I can't access my IM's, or anything else, but my email will get those messages (and they must be doozies). I've gotten several since last night from someone called Park City Skins; I do not want anymore.
TunaIsGod,

You have received a new private message at EXTREMESKINS.com from Park City Skins. Please click here to log in and read it:
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/private.php

Thanks,
EXTREMESKINS.com team

Since I can't answer them, and since they could conceivably proliferate from those justifably enraged over my use of the dangerous and profane "B" word, I'd prefer not to have to deal with it.

Anyway, things sure have gotten ugly this week on both sides. And I don't see how anyone who makes up stupid graphics or uses words with a lot of asterisks in them is better than anyone else. Light-hearted smack is fun stuff, but it seems our boards are way past that, and that's too bad. I have no interest in that, so I'll see you Tuesday to offer condolensces/congratulations, and stay out of the way until then. Hopefully life will get back to normal soon after. Later.

Things got ugly on YOUR side, Henry. Ugly and petty and in some cases threatening. This is no big deal, just a minor footnote in the wonderful rivalry. But this "side" has naught to be ashamed of beyond the usual pre-game smack nonsense that you accurately termed "light-hearted'. My last word on the issue.

See you Tuesday.