Commander fans are jerks, man

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
I think Commanders fans do enough to insult themselves on their own without our help. Hog noses and dresses? You get shot in Texas for that kind of stuff.

jamez25

Reaction score
24. The mind of a 6-year old is wonderful. First grade...true story: One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where the first pig was trying to accumulate the building materials for his home. She read,"..And so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said, "Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that man said?" One little boy raised his hand and said, "I think he said...'Holy crap! A talking pig!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
lmaooooo ......

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
-Om- said:
Seeing as how this is the "smack board" and apparently this kind of thing is okay ...

Wuss#1 right here in front of ya, Eric. The same one who leaves you a steaming pile of quivering goo to be wiped off my shoe every time we cross paths.

Care to try again?

Pick the subject.
The subject is how skins fans lack proper potty training skills. :eek:

seriously wuss, you don't frighten anybody.

Om

Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
The subject is how skins fans lack proper potty training skills. :eek:

seriously wuss, you don't frighten anybody.

Evidence to the contrary.

And about what I figured.

redskinblondie

Reaction score
Tass said:
I mean, we all knew this already but these guys take it to the next level. I'm perusing their board and not only are they mean-spirited jerks, they are emotionally fragile bullies. They have customized smileys to rag on other teams, they call other teams by derogatory nicknames...which is all fine and dandy. If you call their beloved team 'The Foreskins' watch out! They will want to ban you from their site and yada yada. Jeeebus...doesn't that make them feel like pansies? I understand it is a board for their fans to talk about their team, but these guys are wimps, bullies, uber-homers and jerks. We don't treat visitors to our Boys board anywhere NEAR as bad as they do. I take solace in the fact that A) This coming Monday is their Super Bowl. B) The Boys own the Skins and probably will again on Monday.

We are such a bad bunch over there.

We hurt your feelings.

I am a Commander fan living in Dallas. A woman too. And I just hate it that we hurt your little bitty feelings over there.

I will just march right back over there and spank their butts.

Yeah. Right.

Grow up guy. This is the real deal. If you can't take it.......don't go. The Commanders are for real.

Blondie

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
-Om- said:
Evidence to the contrary.

And about what I figured.
Is this the most effective use of your day wussie?

Posting replies in a smack talk forum on a Cowboys website?

Besides being a wuss moderator, you seem to have poor priorities.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
redskinblondie said:

We hurt your feelings.

I am a Commander fan living in Dallas. A woman too. And I just hate it that we hurt your little bitty feelings over there.

Yeah. Right.

Grow up guy. This is the real deal. If you can't take it.......don't go. The Commanders are for real.

Blondie

Good advice.

Om

Reaction score
Eric_Boyer said:
Is this the most effective use of your day wussie?

Posting replies in a smack talk forum on a Cowboys website?

Besides being a wuss moderator, you seem to have poor priorities.

Says the tedious drive-by lunkhead who goes thread to thread calling people creative names like "wuss," then, when actually faced with a chance to back his inane crap, is utterly unable to fashion anything beyond a sixth-grade level.

You are dead right about one thing: I'm sure as hell wasting my time on you.

On to better things. Won't be hard to find some.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
-Om- said:
Says the tedious drive-by lunkhead who goes thread to thread calling people creative names like "wuss," then, when actually faced with a chance to back his inane crap, is utterly unable to fashion anything beyond a sixth-grade level.

You are dead right about one thing: I'm sure as hell wasting my time on you.

On to better things. Won't be hard to find some.
Good riddance wuss.

RedskinsFanInTX

Reaction score
ParcellsOld.jpg
Hail to the Commanders!

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
I love how Commander fans say we are always saying we live in the past, yet they talk so much ish and they havent been good in what, 12 years? They have no right to saying anything. Of course, with all the pork they eat, most of them die from heart disease before they hit 45, so I guess they have no choice but to live in the past or live a short life of frustration and agony. Actually, I pity them.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
redskinblondie said:

We hurt your feelings.

Yeah. Right.

Blondie

Oh, my feelings weren't hurt. I was amazed by how easy it was to hurt the feelings of the Skin fans, actually. That was the gist of my post. Say one word and you're banned and vilified and yada yada. Skins fans are wusses and I was relating that to my fellow Cowboy fans. So suck on that, bimbo.

And you, Brainpaint...I know for whatever reason you don't care for me but standing with a Commanders fan and chastising me? (Albeit undeservedly) Jeez, dude.
I didn't say I'm traumatized and can't handle Extremeskins. I'm just saying they are jerks and I'm glad I'm a fan of a team with cooler fans.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tass said:
Oh, my feelings weren't hurt. I was amazed by how easy it was to hurt the feelings of the Skin fans, actually. That was the gist of my post. Say one word and you're banned and vilified and yada yada. Skins fans are wusses and I was relating that to my fellow Cowboy fans. So suck on that, bimbo.

And you, Brainpaint...I know for whatever reason you don't care for me but standing with a Commanders fan and chastising me? (Albeit undeservedly) Jeez, dude.
I didn't say I'm traumatized and can't handle Extremeskins. I'm just saying they are jerks and I'm glad I'm a fan of a team with cooler fans.

It really is a simple matter...if you do not like the way they run things, if you think they are unfair, if you think they are pansies or bullies....then just stay away from there....THAT is the part I said good advice about in the skins fans posts...notice the part I put in bold from her post....nothing mean about it IMO.

SkinFaninOKC

Benched
Reaction score
I hate the cowboys!!!!
I hate the cowboys!!!!
I hate the cowboys!!!!

Roy Williams is a punk!!!!
Roy Williams is a punk!!!!

This kind of stuff is allowed on this forum isn't it????

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
redskinblondie said:

Yeah. Right.

The Commanders are for real.

Blondie
Hello Blondie... As the resident blonde over here I just thought I'd say how funny that so many of you have made your way over here trying to intimidate us. I wondered how long it was going to take for you to make your way over here...I've been waiting for you....In case you haven't noticed, our team, not yours has owned the other. If the Commanders are for real, you need a reality check. You really need to bring a better argument w/ you than the Commanders are for real. Very weak and very lame and very laughable here in the CowboysZone

CoverCorner41

Benched
Reaction score
redskinblondie said:

We hurt your feelings.

Yeah. Right.

Blondie

Cease living