Commander fans at Texas Stadium

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
In my section there were very few Commander fans, but, in my row, there were three and a Cowboy fan all together. A big, fat, old black guy the row behind them started laying into one of the Commander fans toward the end of the game.

Surprisingly the Commander fan stood his ground yelling back. Friends of the Cowboy fan and the Commander fan got them calmed, but, the sniping continued for a while. Eventually I tired of his little show and grabbed the Commander fan who was shouting up to the Cowboy fan.

I pulled him to me and said “Time for you to go.” He realized he was about to be beaten unto death, and said, “ I don’t want no problem. He started it.” I just calmly said, “ Don’t care. It’s his house. You’re surrounded. Leave now.”

And he did.

As long as I’m at a game, Texas stadium won’t ever be a safe haven for all Commander fans. Respectful ones I’m good with. Ballsy ones get to whimper off as this one and his friends did. The benefits of being me.

Rude

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
In my section there were very few Commander fans, but, in my row, there were three and a Cowboy fan all together. A big, fat, old black guy the row behind them started laying into one of the Commander fans toward the end of the game.

Surprisingly the Commander fan stood his ground yelling back. Friends of the Cowboy fan and the Commander fan got them calmed, but, the sniping continued for a while. Eventually I tired of his little show and grabbed the Commander fan who was shouting up to the Cowboy fan.

I pulled him to me and said “Time for you to go.” He realized he was about to be beaten unto death, and said, “ I don’t want no problem. He started it.” I just calmly said, “ Don’t care. It’s his house. You’re surrounded. Leave now.”

And he did.

As long as I’m at a game, Texas stadium won’t ever be a safe haven for all Commander fans. Respectful ones I’m good with. Ballsy ones get to whimper off as this one and his friends did. The benefits of being me.

:lmao: Best post today :muttley: :muttley: :muttley:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
It must just be the teams.

2 years ago, I went to the Jacksonville/Dallas game. There were some Jacksonville fans there, but no Cowboy fan gave them a bad time and they didn't give any Cowboys fan a bad time either.

I need to go to a game where it's a rival.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Nice Art impersonation.

That was the exact paragraph he wrote after the last Cowboys game in Fedex.

JR HELFRICK

Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:
Nice Art impersonation.

And it was just as believable now as it was then huh? I was hoping someone would catch on.

Rude

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
And it was just as believable now as it was then huh? I was hoping someone would catch on.

It would be so funny if he read this thread :D

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:

And he did.

Clown!

:thumbup:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Nice work Junior... :clap:

I'm sure Art will hear about it... :D

Hope you, Cara and the kids had a nice Christmas...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:

And he did.

OMFG IM ROLLING!!!!! :D :grin:

Art, youve just been OWNED!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:

And he did.

:worthy2:

Post of the day.

Duane

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:

And he did.

Thanks for making my night. :yourock:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
LMAO... I think you impersonated Art better than Art himself does....

Nice job Jr... thanks for the laugh

azcowboy

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:

And he did.

oh my god that was classic dude!! thank you so much for that laugh hahaha i will laugh all night, even while i sleep!! :skins:

jamez25

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:

And he did.

post of the year ! :D :D :D :skins: :skins: :skins:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
TwoDeep3 said:
Nice Art impersonation.

Read that and thought ole Art must be proud

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Zaxor said:
Read that and thought ole Art must be proud

Ol' Art is probably nursing the killer hangover to end all killer hangovers, and the most delightful part of contemplating that is knowing that once he recovers, he's still gonna have to choke on this game all summer long...

AGAIN...

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JR HELFRICK said:

Now I get it. It had a very 'punk' sound to the post. Now that I know it came from Art - it all makes sense.

He's a very intimidating guy you know.

:D

starfrombirth

Reaction score
I must be too new to this board I don't understand all the Art references.. did he make this exact same post or something? :skins: :jints:

kmp77

Reaction score
starfrombirth said:
I must be too new to this board I don't understand all the Art references.. did he make this exact same post or something? :skins: :jints:

Yup, on the extremeskins board the last time we played them at their house. He just switched the names around in this post :)