Commander fans at Texas Stadium

jamez25

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
Somebody dig up that pic!!!! :banghead:
Art and his deadskin posse *keepin' it real" (Art is the one in the middle ...that is one bad MOFU)
cover.jpg

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
Art and his deadskin posse *keepin' it real" (Art is the one in the middle ...that is one bad MOFU)
cover.jpg

Damn, that boy is white!!! :eek: I could swear thats Art's Commander profile said he was in his 30s....

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
cover.jpg

That can't seriously be Art, huh? You gotta be joking... right?

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
jamez25 said:
cover.jpg
Slightly older pic of Art reminding us how baaaaad he is,

alftough.jpg

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
OMFG IM ROLLING!!!!! :D :grin:

Art, youve just been OWNED!!!

Art's been owned for the majority of the last 7 seasons now, he should be used to it.

Om

Reaction score
Well, this IS a pretty funny thread, even to me ... but probably not for the same reason it's funny to all of you. Any of YOU ever have four pages of talk devoted to you on another site? :)

And by the way ... I know Art. He's most definitely white, he's most definitely in his 30's, and he's most definitely every bit of 6'4 and 240. I also know that the exchange paroted here is probably VERY close to what was actually said.

I know you don't believe any of that, but that's okay. At least it's been said.

Now feel free to proceed and make fun of me in my absence, too.

Reaction score
Om said:

If we do, will you promise to say a bunch of "thee's" and "thou shalt's" and neat-o olde english stuff like that?? It really makes us feel so cultured!!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Om said:
Well, this IS a pretty funny thread, even to me ... but probably not for the same reason it's funny to all of you. Any of YOU ever have four pages of talk devoted to you on another site? :)

And by the way ... I know Art. He's most definitely white, he's most definitely in his 30's, and he's most definitely every bit of 6'4 and 240. I also know that the exchange paroted here is probably VERY close to what was actually said.

Im hoping you view this thread one more time :crossed:. Om, have you or your staff gotten my message?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Om said:

Art must be Oms HERO. :jerk:

Cas2800

Reaction score
Hey OM, Glad to see ya.Since you know ART can you please tell me how he's doing? I've noticed he has'nt posted on Extreemskins board since the loss. Tell me he did'nt go off the deep end. Im really worried about him.......................................................................................................................................................NOT! :p

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Cas2800 said:
Hey OM, Glad to see ya.Since you know ART can you please tell me how he's doing? I've noticed he has'nt posted on Extreemskins board since the loss. Tell me he did'nt go off the deep end. Im really worried about him.......................................................................................................................................................NOT! :p
His post went right over your head huh?

Reaction score
Om said:

Riiiight......

So one of two things happened.....

Either Big Bad Art made up the story about throwing around a Cowboys fan, then posted it on a message board for the heaps of testosterone-fueled male encouragement in order to soothe his tender pangs of real-life inadequacy.....

OR

Big Bad Art really DID throw around a Cowboys fan and still felt inadequate enough to have to post the incident on a message board for the heaps of testosterone-fueled male encouragement, making him INCREDIBLY GAY.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Om said:
I don't, but then again I've never gone on a message board and brag about how I acted all big and bad at a game.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Om said:
And by the way ... I know Art. He's most definitely white, he's most definitely in his 30's, and he's most definitely every bit of 6'4 and 240.

I've seen his picture, he's the Pillsbury Doughboy... yeah, he's tall, but he's obviously very soft... looks like there isn't a muscle in his body...

I've whipped better men than Art just to get to a good fight... and I'm only 5-9, 215... like we said when I was growin' up in West Texas, it ain't the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog... and in my personal experience, those that have to run around in packs before they'll play the bad*ss ain't got much fight in them...

Art is a punk, and talks like a punk... if you want to believe his laughable chest-thumping, you must be easily impressed... I'd wager my last dollar that he'd curl up in the fetal position and wet himself if he ever actually had to face down a pissed-off fan, ready to fight...

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
A HA!!! I knew I had it somewhere...

Here is the pic, Art is the one on the left.

Om, you can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe I am...

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

:lmao2:

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg
Oh yea, that's him, and judging by the "dreamy" look in the eye's of the guy admiring him to his right, I'd say that's his........ ughhhhhhh....... " special friend"??

Quite the imposing figure, isn't he!!??

:p