Commander fans at Texas Stadium

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Ol' Art is probably nursing the killer hangover to end all killer hangovers, and the most delightful part of contemplating that is knowing that once he recovers, he's still gonna have to choke on this game all summer long...

AGAIN...
Hey Silverbear... nice to see you again sir... hope you had a nice holiday.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
Hey Silverbear... nice to see you again sir... hope you had a nice holiday.

The very best, my man... the very best...

Hope you had a good one as well...

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Ol' Art is probably nursing the killer hangover to end all killer hangovers, and the most delightful part of contemplating that is knowing that once he recovers, he's still gonna have to choke on this game all summer long...

AGAIN...
lol I can almost feel sorry for ol' Art.... almost

Zaxor

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
I got banned for saying I hope noone believed internet tough guys on that thread:banghead:

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
silverbear said:

AGAIN...

Now thats funny silverbear. I can almost imagine Art stumbling around and whimpering about the hangover and game... What makes it even funnier is I've seen a picture of him and know how truly funny that image really is...however, I would prefer to get that image back out of my head now...it hurts my minds eye.. LOL

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JR HELFRICK said:
In my section there were very few Commander fans, but, in my row, there were three and a Cowboy fan all together. A big, fat, old black guy the row behind them started laying into one of the Commander fans toward the end of the game.

Surprisingly the Commander fan stood his ground yelling back. Friends of the Cowboy fan and the Commander fan got them calmed, but, the sniping continued for a while. Eventually I tired of his little show and grabbed the Commander fan who was shouting up to the Cowboy fan.

I pulled him to me and said “Time for you to go.” He realized he was about to be beaten unto death, and said, “ I don’t want no problem. He started it.” I just calmly said, “ Don’t care. It’s his house. You’re surrounded. Leave now.”

And he did.

As long as I’m at a game, Texas stadium won’t ever be a safe haven for all Commander fans. Respectful ones I’m good with. Ballsy ones get to whimper off as this one and his friends did. The benefits of being me.

lmao....

And the news flash TD3 gave us in chat about Art was funny as well.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboysPrincess said:
OK, I was in chat and missed it... What was the news flash???

Well I do not know the exact quote...so TD3 could clarify if I am wrong on it...but it was something like...

Local Washington paper reports that ART a long time Commanders fan choked on his own vomit after seeing the end of that Cowboys/Commanders game lol.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Well I do not know the exact quote...so TD3 could clarify if I am wrong on it...but it was something like...

Local Washington paper reports that ART a long time Commanders fan choked on his own vomit after seeing the end of that Cowboys/Commanders game lol.

LOL.. ok, now I remember... I just didn't see Arts name on it. It's even funnier now... ty BP

p1_

Reaction score
JR HELFRICK said:
In my section there were very few Commander fans, but, in my row, there were three and a Cowboy fan all together. A big, fat, old black guy the row behind them started laying into one of the Commander fans toward the end of the game.

Surprisingly the Commander fan stood his ground yelling back. Friends of the Cowboy fan and the Commander fan got them calmed, but, the sniping continued for a while. Eventually I tired of his little show and grabbed the Commander fan who was shouting up to the Cowboy fan.

I pulled him to me and said “Time for you to go.” He realized he was about to be beaten unto death, and said, “ I don’t want no problem. He started it.” I just calmly said, “ Don’t care. It’s his house. You’re surrounded. Leave now.”

And he did.

As long as I’m at a game, Texas stadium won’t ever be a safe haven for all Commander fans. Respectful ones I’m good with. Ballsy ones get to whimper off as this one and his friends did. The benefits of being me.

suuu-weet! Cyber high five to you. Don't **** in your enemy's kitchen, them's the rules.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
silverbear said:

AGAIN...

It just gets gooder and gooder doesn't it SB... :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
trickblue said:
It just gets gooder and gooder doesn't it SB... :D

Actually, I'm deeply concerned about ol' Art's mental health...

Yeah, RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT...

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
You know, I read this post last night when it was first posted and there were no responses and I thought is this deja vu or something.? It reminded me of something, but I didn't know what it was. Now I remember reading that post on the Skins board and laughing about it. Man, I never would of thought of turning it around on Art!

Thanks for the laugh!!

:D :skins:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
Who is Art and what section in TS did this all take place in?

- Mike G.

Art is a scrawny, 30 something year old white mod from ExtremeSkins who is an internet tough guy and talked of how he put a Cowboy fan in their place when he did nothing of the sort in fact. It was very funny.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Art is a scrawny, 30 something year old white mod from ExtremeSkins who is an internet tough guy and talked of how he put a Cowboy fan in their place when he did nothing of the sort in fact. It was very funny.

I see, so he was causing trouble at the game Sunday, or he just made everything up?

I was at the game and I wonder what section he was sitting in...

- Mike G.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:
I see, so he was causing trouble at the game Sunday, or he just made everything up?

- Mike G.

No, this happened way back at the game in Washington in October.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.
Art is harmless... and I highly doubt he was at this game... does anyone have that pic of him again?? I can't find it anywhere... I could have sworn he was a pudgy older guy, not scrawny...

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
mickgreen58 said:

- Mike G.

Mick.. this whole thread is a table turn on Art. Last season and earlier this season, he bragged about "saving" a cowboys fans life when we played there.. on the original post turn the Commander and Cowboys parts around and you have the same exact story that Art was telling over at the extremeskins site. It was a joke that he actually thought intelligent people would believe him. If you saw pics of him you would see how laughable it really is...

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
Mick.. this whole thread is a table turn on Art. Last season and earlier this season, he bragged about "saving" a cowboys fans life when we played there.. on the original post turn the Commander and Cowboys parts around and you have the same exact story that Art was telling over at the extremeskins site. It was a joke that he actually thought intelligent people would believe him. If you saw pics of him you would see how laughable it really is...
Somebody dig up that pic!!!! :banghead: