Commander fans at Texas Stadium

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
Oh yea, that's him, and judging by the "dreamy" look in the eye's of the guy admiring him to his right, I'd say that's his........ ughhhhhhh....... " special friend"??

Quite the imposing figure, isn't he!!??

:p
The guy in the Smoot jersey is the one that kills me... must me a fashion statement thing now to wear a jersey backwards... but yeah, that guy behind him looking longingly at Art is hilarious too.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
The guy in the Smoot jersey is the one that kills me... must me a fashion statement thing now to wear a jersey backwards... but yeah, that guy behind him looking longingly at Art is hilarious too.

That's Smoot21. A little punk w/ the DTC that brags about ganging up on opposing fans at cpnd. They do all sorts of "tough" things like harrassing women and flipping port-a-johns on unsuspecting people.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
That's Smoot21. A little punk w/ the DTC that brags about ganging up on opposing fans at cpnd. They do all sorts of "tough" things like harrassing women and flipping port-a-johns on unsuspecting people.
Now I am impressed... and scared :eek:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
A HA!!! I knew I had it somewhere...

Here is the pic, Art is the one on the left.

Om, you can correct me if I am wrong, but I don't believe I am...

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

Sinatra002a.jpg

I got chunks of guys like him in my stool...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Ya know...it kinda seems like we are obsessed with him....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irving Cowboy said:

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

I never really thought about it till this pic...however Smoot21 in his criss cross gangsta style....looks like Bud Bundy from married with children lol.

Rude

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I never really thought about it till this pic...however Smoot21 in his criss cross gangsta style....looks like Bud Bundy from married with children lol.

He looks like bud when he acts like Grand Master Bundy :D

Hoods

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:
The guy in the Smoot jersey is the one that kills me... must me a fashion statement thing now to wear a jersey backwards
No, that's just another case of dumb Commander fan.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

Yeah, he does, BP... and tell me ol' Art isn't a clone of Benny from LA Law... LOL...

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Yeah, he does, BP... and tell me ol' Art isn't a clone of Benny from LA Law... LOL...
HAHAHA!!! I knew he looked like someone I had seen on TV before but I just couldn't figure out who it was... thanks Silverbear!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Tio said:
Ya know...it kinda seems like we are obsessed with him....

Personally, I always enjoy smacking around any braindead Skins fan who likes to talk trash... and ol' Art's the poster child for that crew...

I mean, how can you NOT rag on some pissant who woofs about what a badass he is??

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:

Actually that is the latest cool thing to do......It faded quick though but in many urban neighborhoods its common.
:cool:

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
I remember when you guys though ART was 140 lb guy...lol....

I told everyone he was pretty big........I wouldn't bother with him ......These days ya never know who's a karate master.....or carries a gun.....:D.....

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
I remember when you guys though ART was 140 lb guy...lol....

I told everyone he was pretty big........I wouldn't bother with him ......These days ya never know who's a karate master.....or carries a gun.....:D.....

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/signs_troll_skins_spinner_s.gif :D

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:
Actually that is the latest cool thing to do......It faded quick though but in many urban neighborhoods its common.
:cool:
Actually that stupid fad went out in the early 90's when Daddy Mac made ya "jump, jump" to KrissKross's stupid beat... so I would say he's about 10 years behind at LEAST. But hey, if you think it's still the "latest" cool thing to do, then by all means, knock yourself out too...

BadKarma

Reaction score
Irving Cowboy said:

193636422wnNAtd_ph.jpg

All Commander fans must die...muahhaaaaa....muahhhaaaa! :shoot1:

Btw, the skinny little fellow with the pope hat looks out of place in this picture with the native american, the class bully and that lady inconspicuously scratching her butt!

Reaction score
BadKarma said:
Btw, the skinny little fellow with the pope hat looks out of place in this picture with the native american, the class bully and that lady inconspicuously scratching her butt!

That's a LADY!!!??? I thought it was what they were about to butcher, and throw on the rotisserie covered in BBQ sauce!

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
That's a LADY!!!??? I thought it was what they were about to butcher, and throw on the rotisserie covered in BBQ sauce!

lmao....thats horrible......

Btw......I wasn't saying thats how " I " wore my jerseys , I was just saying it's common in lower income neighborhoods.....

I don't like the way it looks on me because of the crooked shoulders........If bell bottoms came back along with yo yo's I guess jersey switches did too......

_________

I can't wait until my children discover pogs:D