Commander Fans Getting What They Deserve!!!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I love it!!!

After all the trash talking by the Skin fans about how we were lucky they got beat by Seattle because they were going to blow us out, ect......

After ES celebrating after our loss to the G-men like the Skins had just won the freaking SuperBowl, ect.....

After my Commander coworkers rubbing my face in it that we are the first #1 seed in the NFC to ever lose the first game, ect....

NOW THE ENTIRE Commander NATION IS IN STATE OF PANIC:lmao2:

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
Yes there's a lot to be happy about for Cowboys fans from the loss of your top talent evaluator, to an unclear chain of coaching command, to an offseason of worrying about Romo's ability to win big games. Congrads.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1928486 said:
I love it!!!

After all the trash talking by the Skin fans about how we were lucky they got beat by Seattle because they were going to blow us out, ect......

After ES celebrating after our loss to the G-men like the Skins had just won the freaking SuperBowl, ect.....

After my Commander coworkers rubbing my face in it that we are the first #1 seed in the NFC to ever lose the first game, ect....

...........:laugh1: ..........:laugh2: .........:laugh1:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1928486 said:
I love it!!!

and we're the model of calm....

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;1928492 said:
Yes there's a lot to be happy about for Cowboys fans from the loss of your top talent evaluator, to an unclear chain of coaching command, to an offseason of worrying about Romo's ability to win big games. Congrads.

At least we have and know who QB is.....He hasn't won a playoff game yet but he has only been a starter for 1.5 years and he has won big games in the regular season at least, how about J.C. ???

Coaching command ???? Talent evaluator ???You dare bring this up without looking in the mirror ??? :laugh2:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Thats the best you got?

Dam, even your smack is starting to suck!!!

Loss of top talent evaluator.....You mean Ireland? You do realize there are like over 100 people in the scouting dept for the Boyz, I realize the Skins dont actually have a scouting dept since they trade away their picks every year. I think we will be ok.

Unclear chain of commmand? All we did was pay our OC head coach money. Isnt this the exact same thing you did with Sanders and Williams for the last couple of years? Also, considering you just named your OC and DC BEFORE a head coach has been hired makes you a hipocrite for calling us out on Garret.

Nobody here is worrying about Romo, Crayton and the 45 second defense cost us the playoff game. Also, Romo is now starting in the Probowl now that Farve dropped out. Your team didnt start playing until your starter went down and a career backup outplayed him. Dam, that is something to worry about big-time.

Bottom Line: We have almost every starter signed, we have 12 probowlers that are all relatively young, we have 2 picks of the first 28 in the draft, and we have $15 million in cap space for next year to play with.......YEA, I AM WORRIED:rolleyes:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

excuse me - didn't you fire williams and are about to hire fassell?

thought so. now go away.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Our QB is Tony Romo.

Its not like we have a ton of room to talk about either.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score

That fact that you're on this site shows your envy for the Cowboys trumps your "liking" for the garbage team you claim to support so don't be so hasty in trying to cover up your closet love for America's Team by making delusional disagreements that even other fans of your own team would call you out on. You'd be on ES if u were a true Garbage team fan. Just come out with your love for the Cowboys and feel liberated.

Plus, at least Romo will have the opportunity to play in big games for the next few years. The biggest games that your garbage team will have this decade will be the ones in which we play you to clinch another NFC East title, or when yall play on Monday night against an elite team like Dallas or the Pats.

Finally, we're sending 12 (living) players to the Pro Bowl and we actually have draft picks so don't worry too much about our future thank you.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Vintage;1928503 said:
Our QB is Tony Romo.

Its not like we have a ton of room to talk about either.

Lets see, do I want Romo.....back to back probowl appearences.

OR

Jason Campbell.....Team sucked till he got hurt and was outplayed by career backup.

Hmmm, I am just not sure:rolleyes:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1928509 said:
Lets see, do I want Romo.....back to back probowl appearences.

OR

Jason Campbell.....Team sucked till he got hurt and was outplayed by career backup.

Hmmm, I am just not sure:rolleyes:

I want a QB who wins in the post season.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1928507 said:
That fact that you're on this site shows your envy for the Cowboys trumps your "liking" for the garbage team you claim to support so don't be so hasty in trying to cover up your closet love for America's Team by making delusional disagreements that even other fans of your own team would call you out on. You'd be on ES if u were a true Garbage team fan. Just come out with your love for the Cowboys and feel liberated.

Plus, at least Romo will have the opportunity to play in big games for the next few years. The biggest games that your garbage team will have this decade will be the ones in which we play you to clinch another NFC East title, or when yall play on Monday night against an elite team like Dallas or the Pats.

Finally, we're sending 12 (living) players to the Pro Bowl and we actually have draft picks so don't worry too much about our future thank you.

Commander Fan: Draft picks? What is this draft you speak of?:lmao2:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1928512 said:
I want a defense that does not give up a TD in 45 sec in post season.

i want fans that don't pinpoint hopes so ... narrow.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1928513 said:
I want a WR that does not drop TD passes and quits on his routes in post season.

Byt htat token, I want a QB who doesn;t take sacks with the 2:00 minute offense on the field.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
iceberg;1928514 said:
i want fans that don't pinpoint hopes so ... narrow.

Dont melt on me just yet Iceberg, there is still hope for this defense.

Replacing Reeves with somebody half-decent (1st round pick or FA) will fix alot and if fat Roy gets on the treadmill this summer he might actually be able to stay with a TE.

Plus Commander nation (all 50 of them) in panic mode right now. Things are looking up:)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Vintage;1928517 said:
Byt htat token, I want a QB who doesn;t take sacks with the 2:00 minute offense on the field.

I want an O-line that does not get raped in the 4th quarter in post season.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
Actually I think Snyder is crazy letting Al Saunders and Greg Williams go. If Arthur Blanke had any sense he would hire these guys in a minute.

I'd like for some knowledgable 'Skins fan to tell us what really went on w/ Joe Gibbs' departure. Was he asked to resign (ala Al Davis and Lane Kiffen, (BTW could we use Kiffen?)) or did he really just want to do something w/ his family? They had an awfully good late season to build on, and it seems like sheer madness to not give it one more year...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Yes there's a lot to be happy about for Cowboys fans from the loss of your top talent evaluator

Tom Ciskowski was always the top talent evaluator when it came to the draft, not Jeff Ireland... seems you're not really all that informed as to the front office dynamics of the Dallas Cowboys...

Tom Ciskowski is still on board... I much prefer him to say, Vinny Cerrato... :D

to an unclear chain of coaching command

LOL... it's considerably clearer than the SKINS' "chain of coaching command" is... is your new head coach going to be able to hire even ONE assistant??

And this "chain of command" worked well enough for the Boys to go 13-3 this past season...

to an offseason of worrying about Romo's ability to win big games.

Actually, I'm not worried about that at all... but you have to worry about YOUR quarterback, who has a reputation of having a hard time learning a new system, being thrust into yet another new system...

I understand your knee-jerk need to try to stick up for your favorite team by attacking mine, but you might want to choose your fights more carefully, when every one of your criticisms of the Boys is even more applicable to the Skins...