Commander Fans Getting What They Deserve!!!

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
YoMick;1928885 said:
Replacing a fossil with a Fassel?:eek:

I'll take that as funny.

As long as you take replace a proven winner, with a proven loser.

Is that fair ?

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
HurdIsNoTurd;1928851 said:
During the season I said the Commanders needed to somehow dump Saunders Gibbs and Williams. I saw this coming, however I didnt know that you needed 4 interviews to prove that you shouldnt have a job with the organization anymore.

They are 2 good coordinators (williams/saunders) and Im sure they will have sucess where ever they go, noone suceeds in Washington.

If the skins are waiting until after the SB then they are probably going to interview Spagnulo and McDaniels.

Good point, why would Danny Boy need four interviews to determine that Gregg would not be the next coach of the Commanders. I also wonder did he not know what Gregg was all about when he paid him head coaching money?

Mansta54

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1928891 said:
I'll take that as funny.

Is that fair ?

Who's a proven loser? Are you referring to WP? You need to check his records before you throw that out. No, he hasn't won a playoff game but that doesnt make him a loser. Man O man, you sure are bitter and hurt over the CLOWN ACT that surrounds your frtofc and franchise. Dude, it really shows!!!:lmao:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1928891 said:
I'll take that as funny.

Is that fair ?

So you are 2 for 2 on the same subject. Congrats!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mansta54;1928900 said:
Who's a proven loser? Are you referring to WP? You need to check his records before you throw that out. No, he hasn't won a playoff game but that doesnt make him a loser. Man O man, you sure are bitter and hurt over the CLOWN ACT that surrounds your frtofc and franchise. Dude, it really shows!!!:lmao:

Associated Press
January 27, 2008

Commanders to change their fight song from "Hail to the Commanders" to

"Send in the Clowns"
Isn't it rich?
Are we a pair?
Me here at last
on the ground
And you in mid-air
Send in the clowns
Isn't it bliss?
Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around

One who can't move
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns
Just when I stopped

Opening doors
Finally knowing the one
That I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again
With my usual flair
Sure of my lines
No one is there
Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you
want what I want

Sorry, my dear
But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns
Don't bother
They're here
Isn't it rich?
Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late

In my career?
And where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns
Well maybe
Next year

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
I want to know the exact nature of Snyder and Cerratos relationship. Why does Snyder tolerate so much from Cerrato when Cerrato hasn't performed?

Its almost as if Cerrato knows something about Snyder that Snyder doesn't want the public to know, and Snyder is paying him to keep silent.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Mansta54;1928900 said:

Hush, little baby don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1928915 said:
Hush, little baby don't you cry, everything's gonna be alright...

Can you get me one of these shirts? please?

6th.jpg

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Its funny but kind of sad...if Jack Kent Cooke had just given the team to his son rather then have it put up for auction after his death...I wonder how much different things would be.

An incompetent owner will doom a franchise for decades :(

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1928931 said:
Its funny but kind of sad...if Jack Kent Cooke had just given the team to his son rather then have it put up for auction after his death...I wonder how much different things would be.

An incompetent owner will doom a franchise for decades :(
See the Bidwells for an example.

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Hostile;1928935 said:

Yeah I don't know what is worse. I have no doubt Snyder wants to win...but he has an almost sociopathic attitude that it must be his way or no way, even when the results aren't there.

Him saying there is nothing wrong with the results of the FO is just outright denial. Its like an alcoholic or drug addict believing they are perfectly fine when everyone around them is telling them to get help.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1928803 said:
Do you not see the Iraqi Minister of Information pictured here? Do I need to explain? It is called satire. :rolleyes:

I saw it ..it's hilarious.:laugh2:

Kind of a borderline political violation...but it could depend on who you are.

coogrfan

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1928750 said:
Despite reports to the contrary, the situation at Commander Park is stable and ownership is heading in the right direction concerning the search for a new head coach.

07-minister.jpg

:laugh2: ... :bow:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I don't know whats the funniest thing on that shirt.

3rd Place Champions? 6th seed Finalists? Or Game 16 winners?

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1928853 said:
Most important part of your post is "Mirror".
hehe, yeah I was pointing out how many of our problems are ones that the Cowboys have too, and they respond by saying we have those problems also.:confused:

Skinsmaniac

Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1928914 said:
I want to know the exact nature of Snyder and Cerratos relationship. Why does Snyder tolerate so much from Cerrato when Cerrato hasn't performed?

Its almost as if Cerrato knows something about Snyder that Snyder doesn't want the public to know, and Snyder is paying him to keep silent.
To be honest, I'm not upset about the Cerrato promotion. Over the last two or three years, who has been a bust? Arch, BLloyd, anyone else? And look at the positives, Landry, Fletcher, Macintosh are the big three but he has also found Golston, Montgomery, Doughty, Heyer, and Alexander in the late rounds who have all played big roles for us. It simply comes down to the QB. If you don't have a good one in this league, you will not be successful, and so we just need to wait and see with Campbell.

Skinsmaniac

Reaction score
Hostile;1928935 said:
There's really no comparison between Snyder and the Bidwells. For all that he does wrong, Snyder is at least willing to give the team a chance by spending money on players and coaches. The Bidwells were never going to give Arizona a fighting chance (until maybe recently, they seem to have loosened the purse strings slightly).

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;1929060 said:
hehe, yeah I was pointing out how many of our problems are ones that the Cowboys have too, and they respond by saying we have those problems also.:confused:

The Cowboys have the same problems as the Commanders? Are you friggen drunk?!!

13 - 3 vs 9 - 7

Tons of cap space for the Boyz - pocket change for the Midget

Probowl QB for the Cowboys - Quincy Carter for the Commanders

Draft picks up the ying yang for the Cowboys - a draft pick or three for the Commanders which will be traded away for some scrub.

Cowboys have their HC in place - Midget cannot make up his mind who he wants and gets rid of two fairly good coaches.

NFCE Champs for the Cowboys - 6th seed and a tee-shirt for the Commanders.

I could go on and on...yet you say that the Cowboys have just as many problems as that awful team of yours? :confused:

Get a grip! The only thing that your team has that the Cowboys don't have is a little out of tune high-school marching band! Enjoy!

You Commanders fans are so brainwashed...it must be embarrassing?!!

:laugh1: