Commander Fans Getting What They Deserve!!!

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
DaBoyz73;1928794 said:
Be honest, all is not well in Ashburn, VA. Your team is in a state of confusion as your owner has fired the main coaches. Your post seems to try and justify that all is well but as I and everyone else can see Danny Boy has no clue what the hell he is doing. How do you explain that Danny Boy interview Gregg four times and he does not hire him as the head coach. Danny Boy pays Gregg and Al head coach money but turns around and fire both of them. And you state that your team is heading in the right direction, good luck!

Do you not see the Iraqi Minister of Information pictured here? Do I need to explain? It is called satire. :rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DaBoyz73;1928794 said:
Be honest, all is not well in Ashburn, VA. Your team is in a state of confusion as your owner has fired the main coaches. Your post seems to try and justify that all is well but as I and everyone else can see Danny Boy has no clue what the hell he is doing. How do you explain that Danny Boy interview Gregg four times and he does not hire him as the head coach. Danny Boy pays Gregg and Al head coach money but turns around and fire both of them. And you state that your team is heading in the right direction, good luck!

Apparantely you do not know about Iraqi History or understand Burgundy&Gold's sarcasm!

:laugh2:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Foreskins have BIG PROBLEMS from their JOKE frtofc right down to their waterboy.. They have ZERO leadership and direction... I luv it!!!

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Funny picture!, Clayton said that it will be Fassell and he will be named after the SB.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Vintage;1928510 said:
I want a QB who wins in the post season.

He will. Just give him some time. We can't be impatient with him. He's just about over that "aw shucks" hump. You'll soon see him nutting it up and winning the tough games. At that point this talk will all be ancient history. ;)

Mansta54

Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1928809 said:
Funny picture!, Clayton said that it will be Fassell and he will be named after the SB.

I sure do hope so. That would be icing on the cake. Just the thought of Fassel is driving Foreskin fans crazy here in the Md. and DC area. It's awesome!!!:laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1928809 said:

Well, Danny Boy did say that he did not want to name his HC yet because he did not want to take any excitement away from the SuperBowl!!

:laugh2: :laugh2:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Vintage;1928517 said:
Byt htat token, I want a QB who doesn;t take sacks with the 2:00 minute offense on the field.

:lmao: Yeah. My guess is he will get schooled intensely on when to and when not to just toss it out of bounds and live to fight another down.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
I expect this announcement to come on the Saturday after the Super Bowl at around 2 or 3 AM with Danny and Vinny hiding in their bunker.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1928750 said:
Despite reports to the contrary, the situation at Commander Park is stable and ownership is heading in the right direction concerning the search for a new head coach.

07-minister.jpg

That was great man!!! Perfect timing on the picture. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1928822 said:
I expect this announcement to come on the Saturday after the Super Bowl at around 2 or 3 AM with Danny and Vinny hiding in their bunker.

Maaan this is gonna be great. I can't wait!!!:lmao:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Despite reports to the contrary, the situation at Commander Park is stable and ownership is heading in the right direction concerning the search for a new head coach.

07-minister.jpg
I don't care who you are, that's funny.

DaBoyz73

Reaction score
5Stars;1928806 said:
Apparantely you do not know about Iraqi History or understand Burgundy&Gold's sarcasm!

:laugh2:

You're right, I did not get B&G's sarcasm. I am not a history person when it pertains to Iraqi. Thank you for breaking it down for me (I'm slow) :)

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score

07-minister.jpg

Now that is funny (for those of us who get it).

Reaction score
During the season I said the Commanders needed to somehow dump Saunders Gibbs and Williams. I saw this coming, however I didnt know that you needed 4 interviews to prove that you shouldnt have a job with the organization anymore.

They are 2 good coordinators (williams/saunders) and Im sure they will have sucess where ever they go, noone suceeds in Washington.

If the skins are waiting until after the SB then they are probably going to interview Spagnulo and McDaniels.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Got to post 5.

Beast_from_East;1928486 said:
I love it!!!

After all the trash talking by the Skin fans about how we were lucky they got beat by Seattle because they were going to blow us out, ect......

After ES celebrating after our loss to the G-men like the Skins had just won the freaking SuperBowl, ect.....

After my Commander coworkers rubbing my face in it that we are the first #1 seed in the NFC to ever lose the first game, ect....

NOW THE ENTIRE Commander NATION IS IN STATE OF PANIC:lmao2:

Umm, I think it has something to do with you at work, call me crazy.
Because Commanders nation was rooting for the Giants...Not so much. Personally, though I am rooting for them (simply because I hate the Pats).

Bonecrusher#31;1928499 said:
At least we have and know who QB is.....He hasn't won a playoff game yet but he has only been a starter for 1.5 years and he has won big games in the regular season at least, how about J.C. ???

Coaching command ???? Talent evaluator ???You dare bring this up without looking in the mirror ??? :laugh2:

Most important part of your post is "Mirror".

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Mansta54;1928816 said:
I sure do hope so. That would be icing on the cake. Just the thought of Fassel is driving Foreskin fans crazy here in the Md. and DC area. It's awesome!!!:laugh2:

Replacing a fossil with a Fassel?:eek: