Commander Fans Getting What They Deserve!!!

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
5Stars;1929123 said:
The Cowboys have the same problems as the Commanders? Are you friggen drunk?!!

13 - 3 vs 9 - 7

Tons of cap space for the Boyz - pocket change for the Midget

Probowl QB for the Cowboys - Quincy Carter for the Commanders

Draft picks up the ying yang for the Cowboys - a draft pick or three for the Commanders which will be traded away for some scrub.

Cowboys have their HC in place - Midget cannot make up his mind who he wants and gets rid of two fairly good coaches.

NFCE Champs for the Cowboys - 6th seed and a tee-shirt for the Commanders.

I could go on and on...yet you say that the Cowboys have just as many problems as that awful team of yours? :confused:

Get a grip! The only thing that your team has that the Cowboys don't have is a little out of tune high-school marching band! Enjoy!

You Commanders fans are so brainwashed...it must be embarrassing?!!

:laugh1:

Nice!!!!!!!!!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1928750 said:
Despite reports to the contrary, the situation at Commander Park is stable and ownership is heading in the right direction concerning the search for a new head coach.

07-minister.jpg

:lmao2: Nice one

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Despite reports to the contrary, the situation at Commander Park is stable and ownership is heading in the right direction concerning the search for a new head coach.

07-minister.jpg

OK, that's wicked funny... and a natural progression, Baghdad Bob becomes Beltway Bob...

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;1929072 said:
There's really no comparison between Snyder and the Bidwells. For all that he does wrong, Snyder is at least willing to give the team a chance by spending money on players and coaches. The Bidwells were never going to give Arizona a fighting chance (until maybe recently, they seem to have loosened the purse strings slightly).

trying doesn't stop someone from being incompetent

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
5Stars;1929123 said:
The Cowboys have the same problems as the Commanders? Are you friggen drunk?!!

13 - 3 vs 9 - 7

Tons of cap space for the Boyz - pocket change for the Midget

Probowl QB for the Cowboys - Quincy Carter for the Commanders

Draft picks up the ying yang for the Cowboys - a draft pick or three for the Commanders which will be traded away for some scrub.

Cowboys have their HC in place - Midget cannot make up his mind who he wants and gets rid of two fairly good coaches.

NFCE Champs for the Cowboys - 6th seed and a tee-shirt for the Commanders.

I could go on and on...yet you say that the Cowboys have just as many problems as that awful team of yours? :confused:

Get a grip! The only thing that your team has that the Cowboys don't have is a little out of tune high-school marching band! Enjoy!

You Commanders fans are so brainwashed...it must be embarrassing?!!

:laugh1:

I dunno... skinsmaniac has a point... we are just about the same :cool: :rolleyes:

Frozen700

Reaction score
Vintage;1928503 said:
Our QB is Tony Romo.

Its not like we have a ton of room to talk about either.

:bang2:...just **** with your dumb logic.

Always trying be the outcast, and voice of reason, the role you play is starting to get annoying, go back to ES

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1929584 said:
:bang2:...just **** with your dumb logic.

Always trying be the outcast, and voice of reason, the role you play is starting to get annoying, go back to ES

Calm down.

I was so far gone last night.....I don't remember making those posts.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Vintage;1929590 said:
Calm down.

I was so far gone last night.....I don't remember making those posts.

it's cool man.....i just don't like the fact people always trying to blame everything on Romo, and his GF's..this league has really turned into a soap opera

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;1928700 said:
Wow. Just wow. I guess you were calling for Troy Aikmans head after the loss to Detriot in the 91 playoffs, huh?.

Just for the record. Let it be known that Steve Beurlien(sp?) started that game at QB for the Cowboys.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;1928700 said:
Wow. Just wow. I guess you were calling for Troy Aikmans head after the loss to Detriot in the 91 playoffs, huh?

By your logic you'd have dumped Peyton Manning LONG before he lost his first 4 playoff starts.

That's brilliant. Really is.

I guess you're another Cowboys fan who bothered to not actually watch the loss to the G-Men and just find it more convenant to blame it all on Romo.

I swear some fans are so damn spoiled. The guy has all of a year and a half of starting under his belt. A year and a half and he's already taken the team to the playoffs twice.

Think about that a minute and compare it to some of these other QBs whove been starting longer and havent even sniffed the post season yet, let alone won.

Alex Smith, Carson Palmer, Cleo Lemon, Jason Campbell, Chad Pennington, just to name a few are guys whove been starting longer (Some way longer) who've either never sniffed the playoffs or have lost the only time they've been there (Like Palmer).

Hell even Eli, who so many on ESPN and such seemed to be all over now, was 0-3 in his first playoff games before getting the 3 W's this year.

How about, instead of being so spoiled, fans start to realize that they're pretty damn lucky to have a QB like Romo who has taken them to the playoff 2 times in his first year and a half as a starter.

Or, I suppose, you could always have Henson, Leaf, Carter, Vinny, Drew, or some of those QBs back. Maybe you felt more lucky back then.

I'd have been 5 in '91. I doubt I knew who Aikman was or understood enough about football to want to call for his head.

And I also suspect I was much, much, much less intoxicated back in '91 than I was last night. But that's just a hunch.

slick325

Reaction score

07-minister.jpg

Classic! :lmao2:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
24iran.2_span.jpg

We have no incompetent QBs on our team. I know because I fielded a study. And the study said 100% competence in all of our QBs. This is not a problem in D.C. Only a problem in other parts of the nation.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score

07-minister.jpg

Funniest post I've seen for a while.....:laugh1: :lmao: :laugh1:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;1928492 said:
Yes there's a lot to be happy about for Cowboys fans from the loss of your top talent evaluator, to an unclear chain of coaching command, to an offseason of worrying about Romo's ability to win big games. Congrads.

2 first round picks, 16 million in CAP space and a strong group of young players overrides all of those concearns.

Better then no coach, no qb, 5 million over the CAP and little Hitler in charge.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
As bad as we played against the giants.....glad we did not face the skins

1fisher

Reaction score
Skinsmaniac;1928492 said:
Yes there's a lot to be happy about for Cowboys fans from the loss of your top talent evaluator, to an unclear chain of coaching command, to an offseason of worrying about Romo's ability to win big games. Congrads.

What's your opinion about Peyton Manning.... it took him 8+ years to FINALLY win a SB... what are your thoughts on him?

Was he even in the playoffs in his second season?

Where was HE drafted?

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
If Commander fans got what they deserved they would all be forced to stand on their heads in four feet of fresh cow manure. :)