Commanders are hiring Kliff Kingsbury as their new OC

jwitten82

Reaction score
Why would the Bears trade down 1 and miss out on Williams? Were they not at the draft last year and watch what happens when there are major red flags on the QB you want? If Caleb is multi-generational there is no chance they should deal with that pic unless WFT gives up more than a king's ransom. Imagine they trade 1 and take a QB at 2 and Caleb is all that?
Unless the bears still believe in Fields as their QB.

btgboys41

Reaction score
Wash has a shot in division. They may have the best QB in division by first half of season.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Lol I'm glad Washington is in our division so we aren't the most garbage organization.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I wish we could pull up the bieniemy hiring thread and see if it's the same suspects dooming again. Washington is always 3 years away lmaoooooo

MikeT22

Reaction score
Why would the Bears trade down 1 and miss out on Williams? Were they not at the draft last year and watch what happens when there are major red flags on the QB you want? If Caleb is multi-generational there is no chance they should deal with that pic unless WFT gives up more than a king's ransom. Imagine they trade 1 and take a QB at 2 and Caleb is all that?
It's the Bears, they have a terrible front office. Last year they traded their 2nd round pick to Pitts. for WR Claypool. That pick ended up being the first pick in the 2nd round, Pittsburgh took Joey Porter Jr....Claypool was a bust and the Bears turned around and traded him and a 7th rounder for a 6th rounder. So Chicago basically turned their 2nd and 7th round picks into a 6th round pick.

Now they are said to be leaning towards keeping Fields and trying to build around him instead of going with the consenus #1 overall prospect. If it happens, the Bears would take Marvin Harrison, Jr and probably not get much in return for moving down.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good hire by Quinn. Kliff is not a good HC but he is fine as an OC. Quinn is a better HC than DC...remember he knows how to pick his offensive coaches (had Shanahan, LaFleur, McDaniel and Sark in Atlanta). Washington won't be a pushover anymore.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
It's the Bears, they have a terrible front office. Last year they traded their 2nd round pick to Pitts. for WR Claypool. That pick ended up being the first pick in the 2nd round, Pittsburgh took Joey Porter Jr....Claypool was a bust and the Bears turned around and traded him and a 7th rounder for a 6th rounder. So Chicago basically turned their 2nd and 7th round picks into a 6th round pick.

Now they are said to be leaning towards keeping Fields and trying to build around him instead of going with the consenus #1 overall prospect. If it happens, the Bears would take Marvin Harrison, Jr and probably not get much in return for moving down.
If they were to trade him I would hazard a guess that there will be a team lower down in single digits who would give up more draft capital than the WFT would. I get the Kliff relationship with Caleb, but there are 2 other potential franchise QB's available at 2. Didn't we all get fooled a while ago into thinking Da Bears would hire Caleb's coach last year or something? Will be interesting to see if the keep Fields but I don't see how he merits keeping and picking Caleb