Commanders are hiring Kliff Kingsbury as their new OC

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
A lot of you making joke about Washington where in fact Jerry made "supposedly" our team the joke of the sports world.

Things changed big time for them. For most of their drought years they had great pieces. However, mini-Jerry (i.e. Danny boy) was toxic and spread a toxic culture all over the place from top to bottom.

Now they have proper ownership, FO, and cap space. There are not the push overs any more. I won't be surprised if they swept us starting next year. If they get that QB spot right, they are going to the SB soon. Yes, before us.

But hey, they still cannot catch us as the richest sports team in the world :flagwave:.. woohoo ...

:cool:

Proof

Reaction score
Well you can count on us loosing 2 games a year for a while now.

DQ knowing the team inside and out. Getting Caleb Williams. Cowboys are going to be last in the division mark my words. you will have to have someone like Bill Belichick or Vrabel come in and do something different than previous teams.
i’ll mark em. not a single chance

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Washington is making changes, its at least something.

Both organizations have been dumpster fires. Lets not jump to deluisons without evidence.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I go back to his days at Texas Technological where, now looking back, Mahomes credits Kingbury for making him the player he is.
Alas, Kliff Kingsbury is too young, too innovative and too not of the old-guy school of football.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
A lot of you making joke about Washington where in fact Jerry made "supposedly" our team the joke of the sports world.

Things changed big time for them. For most of their drought years they had great pieces. However, mini-Jerry (i.e. Danny boy) was toxic and spread a toxic culture all over the place from top to bottom.

Now they have proper ownership, FO, and cap space. There are not the push overs any more. I won't be surprised if they swept us starting next year. If they get that QB spot right, they are going to the SB soon. Yes, before us.

But hey, they still cannot catch us as the richest sports team in the world :flagwave:.. woohoo ...

:cool:
Such proper ownership that coaches like Ben Johnson refused to go there because of how toxic the current ownership still is :laugh:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Great hire by the Commanders. Not NFL HC quality but a great offensive mind. If they can't do it with him they can't do it with anyone.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
of all the changes in our division, this one i don’t like…Wash has to be targeting Caleb, and if he’s Mahomes like…we could be in big trouble for years to come

Aven8

Reaction score
This isn’t about Caleb. It’s about his ability to work with young QB’s and most likely helping them pick the right one. If I had my bet they take Jayden Daniels over Maye now.

Carson

Reaction score
of all the changes in our division, this one i don’t like…Wash has to be targeting Caleb, and if he’s Mahomes like…we could be in big trouble for years to come
No chance Chicago is that stupid.

Washington would be giving up 2, 40, another pick and nexts years first

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not a bad move, but feel like Bieniemy is getting the shaft here.

Will he go back to KC? If so, yeesh

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Not a bad move, but feel like Bieniemy is getting the shaft here.

Will he go back to KC? If so, yeesh
KC coordinators are the new New England coordinators. Turns out if you have an all time QB it makes the OC look good. :laugh:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Caleb Williams has a lot of potential. If he reaches even half that he will be better than Prescott. I actually think Kingsbury will be good at getting the offense going. The new owners of the Commanders are going to get that team turned around.