Commanders/Eagles thread

texbumthelife

Reaction score
So, refs ignore a Commanders thrown punch and a plain as day false start by the Eagles. Ok then...

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Who do we want to not lose? Hope we win big next week but what’s the best for our situation.,

We want eagles to win. If we beat them next week they are gone and the skins would be a game behind. Downside is if they beat us they take the lead.

The other option is skins win eliminating the eagles but we would need the skins to drop another game.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Skins LBS MIA,most of the tackles made by their Safeties and it is no wonder they got Rueben Foster.

seamus18

Reaction score
It is so hard to sit here and root for either of these teams, no matter which outcome benefits us more. Yuck!

9of11

Reaction score
Do I have to watch this game... gives me nausea...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So, now Iggles fans can be quiet about how the Refs "favored" the Cowboys against the Saints.

Sydla

Reaction score
That hold call was weak. Just watched it again

9of11

Reaction score
Who you got? Let it be known.

I think the Skins are getting Wentzed. I really do. Dimes will be dropped. I've read the Bible.

Eagles 30
Commanders 20

I cant find myself rooting for the iggles....i just cant...blasphemy....I'm with you...

IceBowler

Reaction score
Personally, I'd like to see a gas main explosion in the stadium and an outbreak of some deadly virus among both fan bases ...

It's a flaw in my character.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I didn't know Thompson was back. That might help them actually.

TWOK11

Reaction score
I honest don’t care who wins. Washington isn’t finishing better than 3-2 with McCoy, and the Eagles have a brutal closing schedule.

Mathematically, best case is Philly wins tonight, we beat Philly next week, Philly loses to LA and then beats Washington again in week 17.