Commanders/Eagles thread

Titleist

Reaction score
Eagles win tonight and next week.
Not a popular opinion, but also I have a feeling this may happen. Any cowboys fan who doesn't see this as a strong possibility hasn't been paying attention to this team the past decade

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not a popular opinion, but also I have a feeling this may happen. Any cowboys fan who doesn't see this as a strong possibility hasn't been paying attention to this team the past decade
That is the secondary reason why I have no intention of rooting for the Eagles like we are fighting for a wildcard or something.

I want them buried. I want them dead.

I can deal with the Commanders finding a way to win the rest of the season.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Unless the Eagles win tonight and make Dallas 7-6 after next Sunday. We've seen it before... Dallas winning a game no one expected, only to follow up with a dud against a desperate team.

Honestly...go 'Skins, bury the Eagles now before they get healthy.
Skins schedule is much easier . Philly isn’t going to beat Rams and Texans.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, how funny would it be if the next time they show a sideline view you see a guy in Cowboys gear in the background?

Carson

Reaction score
Comutating on anything must be rough on Witten. I would rather have Emmitt Smith as the color guy. Far more entertaining.

"If you want to stay perfect, you cannot go undefeated with a blemish on your record."

"The Dallas Cowboys are not far behind, they are a distant third, they're close but they're not quite there yet."

Love Emmitt quotes

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Not very impressed with what the Commanders are doing on offense.

reddyuta

Reaction score
skins gameplan is pathetic,Most of the Eagles Cbs are nobodies and they are throwing screen after screen out there.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It wouldn't be an unusual outcome. At least the Cowboys bought some insurance beating the Saints.

playmakers

Reaction score
Don’t know if this has been covered but if was wind tonight would they technically be in first?