Commanders/Eagles thread

Maverick84

Reaction score
Didn't you have the Saints beating us by like 40?
lots of people on here ended up looking stupid after their sudden Saints fandom the other week

guess they think they're cool with their Dez-in-a-Saints-jersey avatars though smfh

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
No, you have to set your personal agendas aside and root for the Egirls. It’s what's best for the Cowboys.

Unless the Eagles win tonight and make Dallas 7-6 after next Sunday. We've seen it before... Dallas winning a game no one expected, only to follow up with a dud against a desperate team.

Honestly...go 'Skins, bury the Eagles now before they get healthy.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am ready for this season to be over with so Jason Witten does not get his contract renewed.

He is so bad at announcing.

I don't want him to be unemployed, but he really needs to find something else to do.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Who do we want to not lose? Hope we win big next week but what’s the best for our situation.,
We’re still tied with Wash. We need them to lose at least one other game to avoid any tie breakers we might could lose .

If we sweep Egirls next we’ll basically be 2 up on them and they have a brutal schedule upcoming with Rams and Texans.

Skins have Giants, Jags, Titans and close with Phil.

9of11

Reaction score
I am ready for this season to be over with so Jason Witten does not get his contract renewed.

I don't want him to be unemployed, but he really needs to find something else to do.
He can come coach the Tight ends for the Cowboys...

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

He's got a multi-year contract at $4 million, annually. They aren't eating that deal no matter how many people here don't like him.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

ESPN hoped that they would strike gold, like CBS did with Romo.

ultron

Reaction score
Unless the Eagles win tonight and make Dallas 7-6 after next Sunday. We've seen it before... Dallas winning a game no one expected, only to follow up with a dud against a desperate team.

Honestly...go 'Skins, bury the Eagles now before they get healthy.

I wouldn't say they're a desperate team, they just won the Super Bowl about 14 games ago. We all need to win each of these last 4 or 5 games - if we lose, we lose but I wouldn't say losing to the defending super bowl champs is "laying a dud"

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He's got a multi-year contract at $4 million, annually. They aren't eating that deal no matter how many people here don't like him.
Well then, go Jason! Keep embarrassing yourself!

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's it, make the Eagles earn the win, preferably with lots of bumps and bruises.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Doug Pederson has an infatuation with running on 3rd and 4-5 yards to go that I just do not understand. That’s got a 20% success rate league wide. It’s just a bad idea except in rare advantageous situations.