Commanders Goin Crazy

NewEraCowboy

Reaction score
according to extremeskins.com the Commanders are planning on pursuing both randel el and brandon lloyd. Teaming both of them with Santana Moss, they're not just going after one of them.

Ken

Reaction score
They are trying to corner the market on little wrs!

They can have all of them and run screens to their hearts content.

I am still trying to understand how Randal El is such a hot commodity.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Lloyd is tendered at a 1st round pick I believe. Thats something they don't have and both those guys want big money. Thats something else they don't have!

Reaction score
Lol, it's not possible. We have Cap Space but we aren't even close in the Eagles shape. Lloyd will be a Skin. Randle El, will hopefully get overpaid by the Bears...or paid what he should by us.

Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
Lloyd is tendered at a 1st round pick I believe. Thats something they don't have and both those guys want big money. Thats something else they don't have!

Doubt he will get a first. 3rd rounder sounds more likely.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:

the Niners can agree to trade him for less if they want however, supposedly they've agreed on a couple of middle rd picks (3rds)

and they've got the cap room and ability to create more...

David

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ken said:
They are trying to corner the market on little wrs!

They can have all of them and run screens to their hearts content.

I am still trying to understand how Randal El is such a hot commodity.
They once had the market on little WRs. Monk, Sanders, and Clark.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
NewEraCowboy said:
according to extremeskins.com the Commanders are planning on pursuing both randel el and brandon lloyd. Teaming both of them with Santana Moss, they're not just going after one of them.

There will be a lot of teams in the hunt for Randle-El (the Cowboys have been rumored to be interested in him in some articles I've read, and Chicago is a probable suitor), but the Pittsburgh papers seem to think he's likely to return to the Steelers...

Wheat

Philosopher
Reaction score
nothing has happened yet.

I'm sitting here, hoping for a very quiet offseason.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
HAHA i love dilusional Commanders fans

It's not just Skins fans, the Washington Post had an article in which they linked the Skins to like 12 different free agents...

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Wheat said:
nothing has happened yet.

I'm sitting here, hoping for a very quiet offseason.
I would hope for a quiet offseason around the league too if my team couldn't do anything in FA.

Ken

Reaction score
Hostile said:
They once had the market on little WRs. Monk, Sanders, and Clark.

yeah, i realize what gibbs is trying to do. I just don't think you can win a championship with these types of players anymore.

We will find out though. Certainly not scared, especially if the Skins continue to *******ize their drafts.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I f you tender a RFA at a 1st round level, why in the world would you then accept a couple of later round picks for him. That doesn't make much sense to me. T me, it would seem that they would either want the 1st round pick of keep the player, unless of course they don't really want to keep Lloyd because he is somewhat of a head case.

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
I f you tender a RFA at a 1st round level, why in the world would you then accept a couple of later round picks for him. That doesn't make much sense to me. T me, it would seem that they would either want the 1st round pick of keep the player, unless of course they don't really want to keep Lloyd because he is somewhat of a head case.

He isnt a head case. He had 48 catches for 768 yards this past season.
Thats someone i dont want on the skins. I'd rather see Randel-El on them.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
Ken said:
yeah, i realize what gibbs is trying to do. I just don't think you can win a championship with these types of players anymore.

sincerely,

the new england patriots

conner01

Reaction score
don't believe every little rumor you hear. like the eagles signing bentley yet he is in cleveland right now.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:

My understanding is that the 49ers want a first rounder for him. If the interested team doesn't have a first rounder, like in the case with the Commanders, the other team would have to get a package together that the 49ers would find acceptable.

IOW, they'd have to get a package together that equaled a first round pick in the eyes of the 49ers. Maybe a second rounder and a player, or a third and a couple of players. Basically, what ever would make the 49ers agree to let go of the player.