Commanders Goin Crazy

apickmans

Reaction score
visionary said:
it's like when you drive by a bad car wreck, you dont want to look but cant help the morbid fascination. that is exactly how much life the deadskins have.

:laugh1:

haha aw cmon man. A car wreck? What have the Commanders done in the offseason or plan on doing in FA give you the impression we're a car wreck or even a wreck waiting to happen?? Maybe you just cant help but being a lil nervous about the possible upgrades we're gonna have with Lloyd, Carter, Randle El, and Adam Archuleta(sp)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MsCowboy said:
Dude,, dont tease us like this,, what did the email say.. what did it say .. I have to know, i need to know.. i need my fix man.. help a brother out lol
Ryan Longwell.

I hate kickers, but we need a solid one.

Perhaps by the end of the day unless things go badly.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Ryan Longwell.

I hate kickers too but as long as they are a part of the game, we need a good one and this would be an outstanding signing.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MsCowboy said:
I hate kickers too but as long as they are a part of the game, we need a good one and this would be an outstanding signing.
His kickoffs are decent too. It is a top need for sure.

visionary

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Ryan Longwell.

i know he is a good kicker hos, but how about his kick-offs?
i only ask because i know you are the resident expert on kickers. :D:D

Duane

Reaction score
apickmans said:
you guys sure do love to talk about the skins. I've probably seen just as many skins threads than cowboys in here.
Welcome to the board. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
visionary said:
i know he is a good kicker hos, but how about his kick-offs?
i only ask because i know you are the resident expert on kickers. :D:D
Only how to really hate them with real passion.

I am looking up his touchback numbers. If anyone finds them before me, please post them.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I Really don't think the Foreskins will sign Randle- Al if the trade for Lloyd goes though, like I said earlier, it's not the Commanders we need to watch, It's if the Eagles reload.:skins: :iggles: :jints: :lombardi:

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
A third this year and a fourth next? Just like they all said the Commanders would get a second round pick for Ramsey, when all they can get is a 5th? :laugh2:

*cough, cough* You were sayin'?;)

Saturday, March 11, 2006
Niners trade Lloyd to Commanders for draft picks
Associated Press

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The San Francisco 49ers traded leading receiver Brandon Lloyd to Washington on Saturday for the Commanders' third-round pick this year and their fourth-round selection in 2007.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Monte...hope your doing well, it's been awhile since I seen you venture over.:)

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Hey Monte...hope your doing well, it's been awhile since I seen you venture over.:)

Life is good BP. Just getting out of the house for some exercise. :)

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
*cough, cough* You were sayin'?;)

Saturday, March 11, 2006
Niners trade Lloyd to Commanders for draft picks
Associated Press

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- The San Francisco 49ers traded leading receiver Brandon Lloyd to Washington on Saturday for the Commanders' third-round pick this year and their fourth-round selection in 2007.

I'll eat my Crow. Doesn't taste very good.

I was wrong about that... I thought they'd want a little more. They must not have valued him as highly as I thought.

Now about the 5th for Ramsey. THAT I bet I'm right on. If you get higher than a 5th come on back and I'll eat a little more crow.

Do you think you'll get higher than a 5th for him?

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
Now about the 5th for Ramsey. THAT I bet I'm right on. If you get higher than a 5th come on back and I'll eat a little more crow.

Do you think you'll get higher than a 5th for him?

History tells me that teams overpay for qb's. Therefore, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes. Now I'm only going there because you asked, this is by no means a proclamation on my part.

The only bird that I have a taste for is the one that comes south to DC on I-95.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Sometimes it is Hos, sometimes it is! ;)

btw- this place looks nice. You and BP put on a fresh coat of paint or something?
Had to, Kingbrice28 called us "primitive."

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
History tells me that teams overpay for qb's. Therefore, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say yes. Now I'm only going there because you asked, this is by no means a proclamation on my part.

The only bird that I have a taste for is the one that comes south to DC on I-95.

I understand that you're not loudly proclaiming that you'll get higher than a 5th. You could, but I just don't think so.

Come on back over after the trade and one of us can say, "I was wrong".