Commanders Goin Crazy

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Taylor_Can_Hit21 said:
Doubt he will get a first. 3rd rounder sounds more likely.

BL for a 3rd and a big contract would be a steal, IMHO.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
There is a lot of talk that the deal will be a 3rd this year and a 4th next year.

This falls completely into the FWIW category at this point as there is no official link yet that I know of.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
They once had the market on little WRs. Monk, Sanders, and Clark.
Yeah, the Smurfs I think they were called. Gibbs has always liked small fast WR's.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Clayton on ESPN reported Commanders were working on a deal for Lloyd in which they will give him a 10 MILLION dollar bonus

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Clayton on ESPN reported Commanders were working on a deal for Lloyd in which they will give him a 10 MILLION dollar bonus
Oh lets hope this is true. How funny this would be.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
MrRedskin28 said:
^
spread out over 5 yrs....(2 mill a year...)

Still a 10 million dollar sign bonus for a WR who has done nothing to earn that kind of money.

Anyone have the clip of him ducking the pass thrown at him so he didnt have to take the hit?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
This is being reported by WIP in Philly too, apparently Lloyd is a restricted free agent so they're going to have to work out a trade for him.

Ashwynn

Reaction score
Cowboys22 said:
Lloyd is tendered at a 1st round pick I believe. Thats something they don't have and both those guys want big money. Thats something else they don't have!
they will trade - rumored a 3rd this year and a 4th next year. But they are engineering a trade, not signing him as a FA.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
A third this year and a fourth next? Just like they all said the Commanders would get a second round pick for Ramsey, when all they can get is a 5th? :laugh2:

Ashwynn

Reaction score
AsthmaField said:
A third this year and a fourth next? Just like they all said the Commanders would get a second round pick for Ramsey, when all they can get is a 5th? :laugh2:
Like I say, thats from there board.

apickmans

Reaction score
you guys sure do love to talk about the skins. I've probably seen just as many skins threads than cowboys in here.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
apickmans said:
you guys sure do love to talk about the skins. I've probably seen just as many skins threads than cowboys in here.
:welcome: to the forum.

Most in here will talk about all 31 other teams. Hate of the Skins and eagles makes them more popular than some.

Enjoy.

apickmans

Reaction score
Hostile said:
:welcome: to the forum.

Most in here will talk about all 31 other teams. Hate of the Skins and eagles makes them more popular than some.

Enjoy.

haha thanks. Yeah i can understand that. Just think that the whole CBA ordeal and FA now starting has every fan going crazy especially NFC east fans. With no big signings reported yet for either team we're both pretty much just playing the waiting game.

visionary

Reaction score
apickmans said:

it's like when you drive by a bad car wreck, you dont want to look but cant help the morbid fascination. that is exactly how much life the deadskins have.

:laugh1:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
apickmans said:
haha thanks. Yeah i can understand that. Just think that the whole CBA ordeal and FA now starting has every fan going crazy especially NFC east fans. With no big signings reported yet for either team we're both pretty much just playing the waiting game.
There is a signing coming by the end of the day most will like I think. If an e-mail I got is right.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Hostile said:
There is a signing coming by the end of the day most will like I think. If an e-mail I got is right.

Dude,, dont tease us like this,, what did the email say.. what did it say .. I have to know, i need to know.. i need my fix man.. help a brother out lol