Commanders hire Joe Whitt Jr as defensive coordinator

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Next year is a wasted season. Might as well sit back and enjoy the entertainment. That's what Jerry wants.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
What fantasy world do you live in. There is no job security in the NFL!
He could stay in Dallas for a coach on a 1 year deal or follow his friend on a brand new contract.

That’s considered the best version of NFL job security

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Love it honestly. I want Harris Vrabel or Zimmer
Zimmer been out too long. IMO... Al or Vrabel... Vrabel runs a 3-4 I believe. Dallas is not equipped to run a 3-4. And Vrabel would be a direct threat for Mike's coaching job if things turn south. Thus Harris ..IMHO...would be the best choice moving forward. Vrabel is not going anywhere. Things go south? You could hire him 2025.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
U jumped the gun on this one buddy…..still possible but not final yet. Where’s the former producer of talkin’ cowboys when we need news

Carson

Reaction score
Zimmer been out too long. IMO... Al or Vrabel... Vrabel runs a 3-4 I believe. Dallas is not equipped to run a 3-4. And Vrabel would be a direct threat for Mike's coaching job if things turn south. Thus Harris ..IMHO...would be the best choice moving forward. Vrabel is not going anywhere. Things go south? You could hire him 2025.
They have parts of a 3-4

Hank and Mazi at NT, Tank DE

Micah, Overshown, Willams at OLB

LVE, Clark ILB

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
They have parts of a 3-4

Hank and Mazi at NT, Tank DE

Micah, Overshown, Willams at OLB

LVE, Clark ILB
Hank is old and been injury prone. Mazi has to gain back 40 pounds.Micah can't play IMHO at DE in a 3-4 ...no way...way too light in the pocket. Overshown coming off a serious injury. Knuckle head at LB...no....LVE is done IMHO...neck injury way too bad. Clark...nope...Just my opinion. Hope you're right..

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Everything I read reaffirms that Mr. Harris is amazing at what he currently does, while also suggesting he may not (yet) be entirely qualified to function as the #1 X's & O's/scheme guy? What's the skinny on that?
My guess was based upon the "we like our guys" philosophy. I've also heard his name along with Vrable and Rivera mentioned as the likely candidates.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Sure I can. You see that zone we trotted out a couple weeks ago?
On purpose..Quinn was like “let’s get out of here fast, let’s put together the worst game plan possible that goes against what we have done all year (man coverage), make no adjustments, go small personnel when they go big, lose the game, and bolt to another team”. Crazy