Commanders hire Joe Whitt Jr as defensive coordinator

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Hank is old and been injury prone. Mazi has to gain back 40 pounds.Micah can't play IMHO at DE in a 3-4 ...no way...way too light in the pocket. Overshown coming off a serious injury. Knuckle head at LB...no....LVE is done IMHO...neck injury way too bad. Clark...nope...Just my opinion. Hope you're right..
Micah would be OLB in 3-4, Mazi would be ok at 290 as a 3-4 end, agree with LVE. I wouldn’t mind a 3-4 with Micah and Williams at olb, but would need several more lbs, maybe could use Osi as a 3-4 end, would be a lot of changes by them would the two olb might be monsters lol.

Mark

Reaction score
My guess was based upon the "we like our guys" philosophy. I've also heard his name along with Vrable and Rivera mentioned as the likely candidates.
Everything I read reaffirms that Mr. Harris is amazing at what he currently does, while also suggesting he may not (yet) be entirely qualified to function as the #1 X's & O's/scheme guy? What's the skinny on that?

My inquiry is based upon the "Peter Principle", whereby an employee excelling at a current job is inevitably promoted within the organization until he finally reaches the level of his incompetence. We've seen this many times before in Dallas.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
we should hire Witten to coach.

whatever he wants.

raven55

Reaction score
the way this team looked in the back field at the playoff game good riddance

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
Wow...The smart rats are leaving the sinking boat....
I think it's only the beginning. We could be losing players to Washington.
I have mixed feelings about losing Quinn. We've had worse. Much worse. But.....
Defense needs someone even more imaginative than Quinn. That Parsons was so absent against GB has to be partly Quinn's fault. And zone pass defense? GB receivers were running wild. Dallas has better talent than that but the linebacker-lite sets were terrible. Need much more bulk in the middle. And a DC that can make it work.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Defense needs someone even more imaginative than Quinn. That Parsons was so absent against GB has to be partly Quinn's fault. And zone pass defense? GB receivers were running wild. Dallas has better talent than that but the linebacker-lite sets were terrible. Need much more bulk in the middle. And a DC that can make it work.
Agreed,pal....I think we all will look back on this day as the beginning of the end of 12-5 seasons. These will be the good ole days.....

Rayman70

Reaction score
I expecting to lose Harris next and a couple more guys.

Carson

Reaction score
Who on our defense that we lose would you rue over?

Gallimore? Kearse? Fowler? Nobody worth a hoot.

Hankins is a starter here but backup there. Same with Lewis