Commanders vs. Cowboys just got HUGE

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
and I think you underrate our running blocking, Jules gained 87 yards and a score against a very, stout Jax run D

ESPN says he only gained 72 yards.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NIBGoldenchild said:
ESPN says he only gained 72 yards.

That is correct.

72 yards rushing and 39 yards receiving.

Not sure where he got that number.

1fisher

Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
If I thought it was possible, I would think your dog was actually typing for you. Because that's how stupid you sound.

Read the entire thread before you respond, smart guy.

Actually, Jack Russell's are very intelligent animals ( I have 2 of them) and smarter than most skins fans!:lmao2:

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Actually, Jack Russell's are very intelligent animals ( I have 2 of them) and smarter than most skins fans!

Brrrrrr! ...you are getting much colder as the years go by 1F.:rolleyes:

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
1fisher said:
Actually, Jack Russell's are very intelligent animals ( I have 2 of them) and smarter than most skins fans!:lmao2:

i have one. great dog. i think she's pregnant too. want another?

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
Brrrrrr! ...you are getting much colder as the years go by 1F.:rolleyes:

at times I think my Jacks are smarter than some Cowboy fans too!:D

1fisher

Reaction score
riggo said:
i have one. great dog. i think she's pregnant too. want another?

riggo..... the two I have are more than I can handle! I keep them in a fenced yard (3/4 acre) and the other night a possum found it's way over the fence! Those dogs whipped the crap out of that possum! When I got to it it was barely alive....... They ran a cat up a huge oak tree in our yard and wouldn't let the cat down for 2 1/2 days! Poor cat....:D

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
1fisher said:
at times I think my Jacks are smarter than some Cowboy fans too!:D

That's it ...change your handle to the "Blue-Ice Cowboy."

I just recently lost my 7 year old Yellow Lab Retriever; he was a great dog that always barked at opposing teams when the Eagles played (I may be exaggerating a bit there).

Anyway, I went to a dog show last week and have my eye on getting a German Sheppard. I understand that either the European Breed or the American Bred Sheppard has hip problems (uncertain which). Beautiful dog; good protector.

1fisher

Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
That's it ...change your handle to the "Blue-Ice Cowboy."

I just recently lost my 7 year old Yellow Lab Retriever; he was a great dog that always barked at opposing teams when the Eagles played (I may be exaggerating a bit there).

Anyway, I went to a dog show last week and have my eye on getting a German Sheppard. I understand that either the European Breed or the American Bred Sheppard has hip problems (uncertain which). Beautiful dog; good protector.

Get you a Jack PT...... you won't be disappointed!;)

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
1) TJ Duckett -- where was he in the opener?? They traded some serious draft picks for him...why did he get zero carries?? Makes no sense

Ahem...TJ Duckett was inactive for the opener against Minnesota. :laugh2:

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
That is correct.

72 yards rushing and 39 yards receiving.

Not sure where he got that number.
I believe 87 yards was our rushing as a team.

dstew60105

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jrockster77 said:
I think you're missing the point bro -- you didn't throw to Jamaica Rector or hand off the ball to him because he ISN'T the triple-threat that Randle-El is. And remember; it was only one game. Let's see what he does in the next few weeks before we start saying any "scrub" could have done what he did.

By the way -- do you think any "scrub" could have thrown a touchdown in the superbowl???

The point is that he is overpaid for what he will or or what he has done on the field. Looks at his stats from last year. Hardly worth the deal the Skins gave him. As so far after week 1, he still doesn't justify that contract.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
But you said any scrub could do what Randle-El did. Since Rector and Green both did less than Randle-El, don't they count as "any scrub?" And they didn't do what Randle-El did, so therefore you are incorrect.

I suggest you look up the word "could," followed by the word "did."

I never said a scrub did what Randle-El did. I said a scrub could have done what Randle-El did, given the same opportunities.

If Brunell had gone 2-for-16 for 11 yards and four interceptions, I'd be willing to bet that a scrub like Todd Collins could have done the same thing, given the opportunity. Did he do the same thing? Of course not, since he didn't have the opportunity. But he almost certainly could have done that if he had.

NIBGoldenchild

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
I believe 87 yards was our rushing as a team.

Still nothing to brag about. Also, even with the Vikes OL manhandling the Skins DL, Chester Taylor still averaged below 3 yards a carry.

One of the few positives I can snatch from that game.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
What did Skyler Green do for you guys against Jacksonville?? Oh yeah, I found it: 0 receptions for 0 yards, 0 carries for 0 yards, 0 returns for 0 yards.

Really wish some of you could take off the blue and silver glasses for a minute in some threads...

Actually Sklyer was cut...look it up!!

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
All I got to say is that Damn Roy Williams...who sucks in coverage better not get beat deep twice by Santana Moss again!:D

1fisher

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
All I got to say is that Damn Roy Williams...who sucks in coverage better not get beat deep twice by Santana Moss again!:D

trouble maker!:D

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
jrockster77 said:
Well thanks for the insightful response to the thread, jackrussel. You lived up to the intelligence implied by your screenname, and set an example for the rest of the board.

You want intelligence? Intelligence you want?

I gotz yer intelligence right here.

All I need.

:dissskin:

2much2soon

Reaction score
jackrussell said:
You want intelligence? Intelligence you want?

I gotz yer intelligence right here.

All I need.

:dissskin:

Jack Russell Terriers are the Bill Bates of the dog World :D

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
I understand that either the European Breed or the American Bred Sheppard has hip problems (uncertain which). Beautiful dog; good protector.

I think it is the American Bred German Shepard that has a tendency to get hip dysplacia (where the thigh bone doesn't fit well into the hip socket, which is usually too shallow for the "ball" of the thigh bone, and becomes progressively worse with age).

I had a German Shepard that had hip dysplacia and it was heart wrenching to watch as she aged. We finally had to put her down when her quality of life just became too poor.

If you do decide to go with a German Shepard... I'd make sure to do your homework and go with a reputable breeder and try to get some sort of guarantee against HD.