Commish Screwing Zeke Has Led To This. Voided Guaranteed Money

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Zeke hurt Zeke. It's nobody else's fault, it's all on him and if that has cost him, it' is his own fault. How does that make it the Cowboys responsibility to fix the problem he created for himself? This is the stuff you should be thinking about before you go out and act an idiot, not after.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bruh come back to planet earth. lol. We were talking about the girl flashing with zeke. I was saying those guys didn't abduct her and make her do those things.
Sorry if I missed the context. I will, however, say that whatever she did doesn't give Zeke the right to pull up her top. Maybe she was okay with it, although she looked shocked at the time and was quick to pull the shirt back down and cover up, but it isn't a good look for Zeke. Appearances mean a lot to the NFL, or really any business that is visible to the public, so at the very least Zeke needs to smarten up and not act like an immature idiot in public.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You do realize she was already flashing people. And prolly smashed the whole squad later in the telly especially since she had no issues with zeke helping her show her breasts. The nfl tried to get her to be upset about it and she squashed it.
There's a difference between her doing it. And him doing it to her. You do realize that right

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As a fellow father, I feel ya but what Goodell "officially" disciplined Elliott for had nothing to do with that particular incident. And do not get me wrong. I did not have a problem with Goodell slapping Elliott with a punishment of some type.

It is hypocritical on my part but I do not mind players being reminded Big Brother is always watching. I would have been okay with a fine or a one-game suspension at most over Elliott associating with a liar who tried to drag him down with a lie. That type of punishment, although unfair, would have, hopefully, lingered in the back of Elliott's mind about whom he choose to associate in the future. Unfortunately, the actual excessive penalty likely exacerbated Elliott's daily decision making traits.
I don't care what the league did to him or didn't do to him it wasn't my point. As far as I'm concerned he's a knucklehead

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care what the league did to him or didn't do to him it wasn't my point. As far as I'm concerned he's a knucklehead
Understood. I somewhat agree with your assessment about Elliott being a knucklehead. I certainly respect you not caring about Elliott but did want to emphasize his suspension was not 'maybe' but actual 'over punishment' given the situation it was assigned.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Understood. I somewhat agree with your assessment about Elliott being a knucklehead. I certainly respect you not caring about Elliott but did want to emphasize his suspension was not 'maybe' but actual 'over punishment' given the situation it was assigned.
Actually I vaguely remember the story they were just too many versions on the old Cowboys fan forum. From when I truly understand he gave too many different answers to the commissioner. It turned out that that's what nailed him more than the action of the female. I could be wrong but that's the last thing I understood to be somewhat true. Because I don't know the real story and I don't know if anybody does other than Elliott

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Zeke likely sees his career under Garrett as a dead end , he wants money or wants out .

Having a mediocre head coach is a career killer for elite players .
I mean, the flip side of that is that having a coach who lives in 1993 is pretty good for running backs...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The only thing I'm interested in is this team. And how do we go on from this. How do you say let's play the preseason with what we have and see what we got. Then make a decision. I don't think anybody knows what this franchise is going to do. Yes it's drama. And that's what this site is about isn't it opinions hashing things out

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually I vaguely remember the story they were just too many versions on the old Cowboys fan forum. From when I truly understand he gave too many different answers to the commissioner. It turned out that that's what nailed him more than the action of the female. I could be wrong but that's the last thing I understood to be somewhat true. Because I don't know the real story and I don't know if anybody does other than Elliott
My recollection is different. I thought the accuser made several conflicting claims while Elliott maintained throughout the primary underlying accusation was false.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My recollection is different. I thought the accuser made several conflicting claims while Elliott maintained throughout the primary underlying accusation was false.
You may be correct. I don't know what Elliot told the commissioner how consistent his answers were from what I understand that's where the Judgment came from the inconsistencies. But I don't know if that's true either. I don't know why people think I'm blaming Elliott for anything. I'm not other than what I saw him do. Yeah I think he's a knucklehead not focused. Because you can be the best the league has.

aria

Reaction score
You are not supposed to mix emotions with business. You sound very emotional.
I am emotional, I’m a very emotional person. Emotions aside, I don’t think any RB is worth a 4th round pick nor what Zeke is allegedly asking for. I also think we can do just fine without Zeke. Almost every other SB winning team over the past 20+ years has won without the leading rusher and running back with the most carries. With the addition of Coop, a new OC, and a healthy O line, we shouldn’t be near as dependent on Zeke. The fear factor he creates amongst fans is ridiculous.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am emotional, I’m a very emotional person. Emotions aside, I don’t think any RB is worth a 4th round pick nor what Zeke is allegedly asking for. I also think we can do just fine without Zeke. Almost every other SB winning team over the past 20+ years has won without the leading rusher and running back with the most carries. With the addition of Coop, a new OC, and a healthy O line, we shouldn’t be near as dependent on Zeke. The fear factor he creates amongst fans is ridiculous.
I love my football yes I am also emotional. I'm positive so are many of these players it's what makes them great Perry so I give you a like for that alone

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You may be correct. I don't know what Elliot told the commissioner how consistent his answers were from what I understand that's where the Judgment came from the inconsistencies. But I don't know if that's true either. I don't know why people think I'm blaming Elliott for anything. I'm not other than what I saw him do. Yeah I think he's a knucklehead not focused. Because you can be the best the league has.
I believe one item to consider is that each player under review are investigated. The primary investigator, who reviewed all statements by both parties, included and advised the commissioner what testimony was worthy of evaluation. At that point, Goodell made a judgment call despite the educated opinion supplied to him.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I agree I wanted us to take jalen ramsey

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Sorry if I missed the context. I will, however, say that whatever she did doesn't give Zeke the right to pull up her top. Maybe she was okay with it, although she looked shocked at the time and was quick to pull the shirt back down and cover up, but it isn't a good look for Zeke. Appearances mean a lot to the NFL, or really any business that is visible to the public, so at the very least Zeke needs to smarten up and not act like an immature idiot in public.
A 23 year old millionaire doing stupid things is probably a pretty common place considering 23 year old broke people do dumb stuff all the time. just remember when you were 23. If someone followed you with a camera what would they have seen. The kid isn't a criminal and has never been arrested or even booked, forget charged with anything.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
correct but she also stated she had no issues with him doing it. later on when questioned about it.
At the time when I saw him flash her. None of that information was available. Still. I have a problem with people touching me.