Twitter: Comp picks announced

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah as much as I crap on our pro scouts we have hit on a few of those type, Quinn, Cobb, Irving ect. My biggest hope is instead of signing a bunch of Nolan Carroll's we sign a legit player. Fill the rest of the back end with rookies if need be. It can't be worse than cutting guys like Haha or whoever.

I feel like draft picks are often over valued compared to established pros.
Ahh damn please no Nolan Carroll's or Cedric Thornton's....no ex-Eagles lol. That's a start.

Reactions: CWR

Blackspider214

Reaction score
BUt but but we cant fix the defense because we paid Dak. wah wah wah

This front office never fixed the team when Dak and Zeke were on rookie deals. Our franchise QB was making less than a mill a year and still had no idea how to field a defense who would not turn to swiss cheese when it mattered most. And people make Dak out to be the bad guy. He is just getting what was coming to him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Good question. I suppose it depends on who your target is and who is still left on the board.
Yeah...some nice ammo just in case we see a guy we want I suppose.

Yep , got a year of play out of him and a better comp draft pick than what we initially gave up for him.
Damn that's a good point. Traded him for what a 6th? Flipped it for a 4th rounder? Nice come up.

chagus

Reaction score
I love the fact that they are cheering for losses. Cowboys are coming off a great draft, we have a top 10 pick in each round and 5 other comp picks, and we get 3 pro bowlers and Collins back from injury. All we need to really do is get this defense middle of the pack in both yards and turnovers and we will be one of the better teams in the NFC.

The trolls will just continue to take more of a beating.

With the signing of Dak and now these announced comp picks, things are starting to look up for our beloved Cowboys. I'm really looking forward to the draft and as of now could care less about what the false fans think. If Dallas fixes this defense, we just might have something. The offense is already electric. This just got exciting!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I was glad to see we get 4 picks(most comp picks in the league). Now make them count.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
With the signing of Dak and now these announced comp picks, things are starting to look up for our beloved Cowboys. I'm really looking forward to the draft and as of now could care less about what the false fans think. If Dallas fixes this defense, we just might have something. The offense is already electric. This just got exciting!

Yep.............Last year was just a fluke with the injuries. Actually is going to work out great with a top 10 pick. We may just get that day one difference maker on the defense we need this year. 10th pick in the 2nd round should also be an instant starter.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Makes the Zeke resigning even worse now. WE could literally go out and sign two high end starters on the D with the restructures and the 15 million wasted on Zeke.

cowboyec

Reaction score
2 DTs
2 CBs
2 LBs
and...hopefully....that poor ol' safety position doesnt get shorted this time.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
How do we get screwed like this every year?

One pick away from our 4th being a 3rd and two picks aways from our 5th being a 4th. Always on the losing end of the close round breaks.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
  • Byron Jones 3 $16,500,000
  • Robert Quinn 4 $14,000,000
  • Randall Cobb 5 $9,000,000
    Maliek Collins 6 $6,250,000
    Jason Witten 6 $4,000,000
    Jeff Heath 7 $3,375,000
    Xavier Su'a-Filo 7 $3,000,000