CFZ Comparing Bobby Wagner and LVE with recent stats

Pass2Run

Reaction score
hey bob, you do realize we are not in the know, neither are most of the SM sports writers, you know who most likely knows what Wagner wants? right, the Cowboys have already talked to his agents two season in row and recently, they have general idea of Wagners asking price..

they moved to the next group while bobby works out his options. other were interested in LVE 2, other teams were in talks.. like i said i know Wagner is the better LB but his cost , age, and are ability to basically get 2-3 players on defense instead of him, was the final factor in their decisions.

THE FO knows what bobbys asking$..he might come down bit later but for now we must infer they passed over his cost.
Wagner is his own agent.

RonWashington

Reaction score
To be honest would much rather bring Bobby Wagner to Dallas then a cap eating WR who is gimp by week 3 .

phildadon86

Reaction score
I think that's where you're wrong though. I also under-estimated how good Wilson was, until last year.

You'll see.

He's important. Plus, that's just one player.

How do you feel about that if Wagner, who is older, misses 8 games due to injury?

I'll take three above average players over a really good one, an above average, and a below average pick on my roster.
Lol you want to talk about injuries? And LVE ? Wagner hasn’t missed a game in 4 years. And yeah wilson was important. He’s also easy to replace. You can find a hard hitting enforcer safety in the draft. You can’t find Bobby Wagner in the draft.

T-RO

Reaction score
You can’t find Bobby Wagner in the draft.

So true! You won't find a guy in the draft already booked into the HOF who will be age 33 entering the season via the draft.

He's a certain HOF player...but HOF linebackers at age 33 turn into pumpkins with remarkable rapidity. And his transition to pumpkin has already begun.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We realy need to get used to Jerry & Stephen running things in a shoddy manner. They try hard but just can't seem to raise their standards. Sigh...

We must be content with winning during the season and not proceeding any further than that. Be entertained. Works for me! It might for you, too...

Last edited:

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
So true! You won't find a guy in the draft already booked into the HOF who will be age 33 entering the season via the draft.

He's a certain HOF player...but HOF linebackers at age 33 turn into pumpkins with remarkable rapidity. And his transition to pumpkin has already begun.
Yep, let's be fair we're an ownership that never looks at DT, LB or S (or Run Defense) as a priority.

I'm sure Quinn will have an input as he holds a big stick and possibly likes his pass-rush options ....maybe look at facilitators at NT and LVE to keep a steady foundation allowing the play makers around them to play there game (indeed a complaint about some if our defensive pay last year that we went all out pass-rush without establishing a a good run defense).
I hope Quinn when asked replied..."I can/will accept LVE as MLB so long as u can spend tge saving to bolster DT"