Twitter: Competition Committee says Dez caught it **merged**

blindzebra

Reaction score
Obviously. And you don't even know what argument you're debating against. To be successful at an argument you need to be able to argue the opposing side as well or better than they can.
Well you are obviously losing based on that. After all we are just emotional fans, screaming conspiracy, with no rule knowledge, that introduce case plays without reading them, right?

BlindFaith

Reaction score
And yet we still have not gotten a rule citation from you.:huh:

What I gave you is how rule book and case book works together. I have a rule citation that applies to A.R.15.95, you don't. Remember A.R.15.95 is labeled act common to the game and that specifically links it to 8.1.3.c. You know 8.1.3.c that says any act.

The fact that the language that is used within A.R.15.95 is consistent with A.R.8.12, that means that 8.1.3.c also applies there.

That ain't spin, that is fact.
Answer my other questions to you.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
It's just a BS cop out answer. And believe me, there is nothing you could help me out with. With the exception being, understanding a delusional personality.

It's not BS or a copout. It's the reality of businesses that rely on public perception. I can't help you with the delusional personality. I have been trying to understand you for awhile now and just can't, so it's clearly not a skill I possess. Maybe Marcus can help.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Supply a rule citation for your theory.

QUOTE="BlindFaith, post: 7946724, member: 463"]AR 15 defines what act can be performed for a player going to the ground. The rule doesn't say, if the player goes to the ground they can perform any act common to the game.

It does specifically say TIME + LUNGE. Do we at least agree on what the actual case play says?

Then the other two case plays you always ignore say BRACE + LUNGE and REGAIN BALANCE + LUNGE. So, in your opinion, what are those case plays for? And remember, they are specifically under GOING TO THE GROUND.

Why have them? Or why not have at least one other case play to show ANY other act. But nope. Not a word. But keep on ignoring it as you always do.
[/QUOTE]

MarcusRock

Reaction score
You call what was in that article "analysis?" You are grasping at straws. Arguments should be based on facts, logic, and reason, not useless articles.

And you flat out lie too. Any "support" you don't like you pretend doesn't exist. You lack honesty, intellectual or otherwise. Trolling along you go.

Kevin, these rules aren't rocket science. Plus they're finite to boot. It's not not like there are infinite possibilities so it's not hard to analyze them at all unless you're trying to shoehorn what you want to see. That would be why no one else in the sports world sees what you lot see but sees the opposite instead. And I lie and lack honesty? LOL. You think comparing different parts of different rules to make up a story of the rules changing is on the up and up then? Not to mention answering me with stuff I didn't ask for when the real answer is "no, I don't have anything like that." You didn't strike me as one who projects like our resident parrot but no one is immune I guess.

blindzebra

Reaction score
QUOTE="BlindFaith, post: 7946724, member: 463"]AR 15 defines what act can be performed for a player going to the ground. The rule doesn't say, if the player goes to the ground they can perform any act common to the game.

It does specifically say TIME + LUNGE. Do we at least agree on what the actual case play says?

Then the other two case plays you always ignore say BRACE + LUNGE and REGAIN BALANCE + LUNGE. So, in your opinion, what are those case plays for? And remember, they are specifically under GOING TO THE GROUND.

Why have them? Or why not have at least one other case play to show ANY other act. But nope. Not a word. But keep on ignoring it as you always do.
Not a rule citation. Support your theory on the case plays with a citation from the rule book.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Kevin, these rules aren't rocket science. Plus they're finite to boot. It's not not like there are infinite possibilities so it's not hard to analyze them at all unless you're trying to shoehorn what you want to see. That would be why no one else in the sports world sees what you lot see but sees the opposite instead. And I lie and lack honesty? LOL. You think comparing different parts of different rules to make up a story of the rules changing is on the up and up then? Not to mention answering me with stuff I didn't ask for when the real answer is "no, I don't have anything like that." You didn't strike me as one who projects like our resident parrot but no one is immune I guess.
You ask 1000 people that are not Cowboy fans if Dez caught it and well over 75 % would say yes. Present them the rule support we have given in this thread and that number would be approaching 90%.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
It's not BS or a copout. It's the reality of businesses that rely on public perception. I can't help you with the delusional personality. I have been trying to understand you for awhile now and just can't, so it's clearly not a skill I possess. Maybe Marcus can help.
So the NFL, 32 teams, officials, competition comittees. They all are saying it wasn't a catch because it's a PR move? A PR move that has lead to fan uproar. And now radically changing the rules?

This is how you think it went down?

Wouldn't it just be easier to say, we messed up the Dez call. The rule is actually Ok?

You obviously don't work in PR.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Translation...I can't give one so I will turn it on you.
What questions would that be anyway? I don't bother reading stuff remember?
Oh, I know you don't. Look em up. I've tried to answer everything directed at me. Provide the same courtesy.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Oh, I know you don't. Look em up. I've tried to answer everything directed at me. Provide the same courtesy.
These?

Now, if any act can be performed while falling, why couldn't they have at least 1 example for that? And why doesn't AR 15 just say any act in the case play?

If so, I believe your answer was don't ask me I did not write them.

But I will be above that. These are case plays. Case plays are examples. Rules are what matters most.

So which is a bigger oversight, them not supplying more examples in the case book or not saying a darn thing about your + lunge in the rules?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
So if you are saying you can "post articles of others going through the entire rule, like some have done here, and saying the NFL was wrong," then why don't you? You and your catch theorist buddies have had months to do so in these 3 threads. And in every thread the question of additional support gets edited out of replies or flat out ignored. In fact, this is the most action I've received to this request yet but it's still the same evasive BS percy gave me before not following through on the challenge. That's where the last thread died.

Tell me again how you didn't ask for what I posted.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Last edited: