Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Time to trade that girl friend in, Londy.
P.S. I have enjoyed this segment of the complaint department quite a bit. I missed out on the troll thread. It got shut down before we could really get it up and running properly. (Coach and Runny helped represent for the rest of us.)
Yep, Runny was trying to save poor ole CC's butt, the authorities were getting ready to work me over something good. I was starting to feel like one of the kids in Sleepers.

They were just looking for a reason though. CF74 was complimenting our band of rowdies on our repartee and keen senses of humor and of course, Runny and I took all the credit and Idgit and ABQ shut that down. However, CF was referring to us as trolls, fun loving and huggable but still trolls. I told him we could not be trolls because we were jackin' in the Off-Topic and Members Zones. We would actually have to come in there and want to discuss football to be trolling. And I am not certain what a troll is either. That gets thrown about and seems to be applied to a lot of different posting.

I gotta watch what I write because it can be taken the wrong way, or right way, depends on how I feel later. Who knew? I thought I was on ignore by most of these people.

Xelda

Reaction score
Bunch of rapscallions! I was thinking that Londy didn't have much nice to say about his girlfriend and you lot are trying to ship me off to England. It just doesn't pay to take a nap around here.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Bunch of rapscallions! I was thinking that Londy didn't have much nice to say about his girlfriend and you lot are trying to ship me off to England. It just doesn't pay to take a nap around here.
It's a Bermondsey thang, the more You like Someone, the more You insult 'em, if I started being nice to Her She'd think I didn't care anymore.

sulu1701

Reaction score
More gaps than gap tooth himself, Michael Strahan?
Or is it more like this ?
Burns_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.