Complaint Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Complaint: Annoying People

Kevin Hart came to my area and the show was last night. I had this girl sitting in the row in front of the wife and I. Every time a comedian said something funny she would either stand up clapping and doing an almost Arsenio Hall pump, or she would go into some weird convulsion stomping her feet or literally turn and beat on her boyfriend. Oh, and every time she would do this she would have to be yelling "Yooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

I feel like a lot of people around here were getting annoyed. Luckily towards the end of Kevin Hart's set she was starting to run out of steam and the show was getting enjoyable again.

Maybe I am just getting old. :laugh:
No, those people are incredibly rude. I think they want some of the attention the performer is getting, so they draw attention to themselves by being louder than everyone around them, as if they're proud that they get the joke.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmmmm, I like annoying people because animals get tired of it and ignore me. I can always count on annoying people once I find out what really annoys them. And with some people, that's the first thing I look for.

SZ, there is definitely something to the aging process affecting our patience and tolerance because it's the "wear down and out" effect. I got so freakin' tired of people sitting around me when I am trying to stay in the moment in a movie and rustling with their candy wrappers or digging in their popcorn box like they're mining for the last old maid they can crunch or shaking the ice in their cup that I either wait for the movie to almost be out of the theater or just don't go. Never go to the theater for comedies.

That girl at the show thought she was the show and too often that is the norm and they do it when something is only mildly funny so they can stand out.
Agreed.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
My biggest complaint at the moment is, I can't hit my freaking driver on the fairway to save my life.

Yea, I can use my 3 wood off the tee but the 30 plus yards I lose is just as annoying.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My biggest complaint at the moment is, I can't hit my freaking driver on the fairway to save my life.

Yea, I can use my 3 wood off the tee but the 30 plus yards I lose is just as annoying.
I haven't played in so long, by the time I get back on the course I'll need new clubs....but I need a new shoulder first.

nobody

Reaction score

I'm not a golf pro or anything, but aren't you supposed to hit balls and not clubs? Why would you want to hit your driver?

That joke out of the way, I can't get rid of my 45 degree slice.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not a golf pro or anything, but aren't you supposed to hit balls and not clubs? Why would you want to hit your driver?

That joke out of the way, I can't get rid of my 45 degree slice.
That's why I quit playing, frustration. It's supposed to be social with your buds and unless they wanted to hang out in the rough with me all day I never saw them except at the green and the tee then I would disappear into the forest and the only way they could find me was to follow the cussing. The guy that invested the Weed Wacker got the idea after following me for a round of golf. Plus I actually hated the game.

My really close buds laughed their butts off when they found out where I was moving as I am very well known for my hatred of everything golf including the goofyass clothing and I live in the #1 golf paradise of Texas. I was a golf orphan growing up. My Dad traveled every week and then hit the links on the weekends, sometimes for 36 holes. He was good though, city, club and state champion but I grew to hate those trophies and when he passed away my Mom asked me if I wanted them and I told her I could not think of a worse remembrance of him than that.

nobody

Reaction score
That's why I quit playing, frustration. It's supposed to be social with your buds and unless they wanted to hang out in the rough with me all day I never saw them except at the green and the tee then I would disappear into the forest and the only way they could find me was to follow the cussing. The guy that invested the Weed Wacker got the idea after following me for a round of golf. Plus I actually hated the game.

My really close buds laughed their butts off when they found out where I was moving as I am very well known for my hatred of everything golf including the goofyass clothing and I live in the #1 golf paradise of Texas. I was a golf orphan growing up. My Dad traveled every week and then hit the links on the weekends, sometimes for 36 holes. He was good though, city, club and state champion but I grew to hate those trophies and when he passed away my Mom asked me if I wanted them and I told her I could not think of a worse remembrance of him than that.

A life-size accurately colored statue of him buck naked with a stiffy in your living room. That seems like a worse remembrance.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A life-size accurately colored statue of him buck naked with a stiffy in your living room. That seems like a worse remembrance.
LMAO, your sickness knows no bounds. I am an only child and could accept them doing it once but for fun? NO FREAKIN' WAY. And now I must go through another memory wash.

sulu1701

Reaction score
No, those people are incredibly rude. I think they want some of the attention the performer is getting, so they draw attention to themselves by being louder than everyone around them, as if they're proud that they get the joke.
A lot of times, those fools wind up being the brunt of the jokes lol

sulu1701

Reaction score

Londonboy

Reaction score
Seagulls, I live a mile from the river, over 40 from the coast, yet they're all-over the place, big, loud, hungry and annoying (I already have a GF ticking those boxes).

Xelda

Reaction score
Seagulls, I live a mile from the river, over 40 from the coast, yet they're all-over the place, big, loud, hungry and annoying (I already have a GF ticking those boxes).
Time to trade that girl friend in, Londy.
P.S. I have enjoyed this segment of the complaint department quite a bit. I missed out on the troll thread. It got shut down before we could really get it up and running properly. (Coach and Runny helped represent for the rest of us.)

Status
Not open for further replies.