Complaint Box

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Juggernaut, Feb 11, 2018.

1. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

16,559 Messages
    27,624 Likes Received
    OK, OK, we shouldn't have stopped at just beatin' some Brit butt here, we should have sailed to Jolly Ole and saved you people from yourselves.

DeathMonkey and Londonboy like this.
  2. Londonboy

Londonboy Well-Known Member

2,543 Messages
    6,277 Likes Received
    We could certainly do with some help with marketing and scheduling, but I shudder to think what Y'all woulda done to Cricket.

3. Passepartout

Passepartout Well-Known Member

645 Messages
    307 Likes Received
    Yeah as UK gets cricket and football as we call in the USA Soccer!

Londonboy likes this.
  4. DeathMonkey

DeathMonkey Well-Known Member

4,166 Messages
    6,900 Likes Received
    Made it watchable without having to get drunk first? :grin:

5. Londonboy

2,543 Messages
    6,277 Likes Received
    Dude, the shortened format lasts 9 and a half hours, You're meant to get drunk during, not before.

Runwildboys and DeathMonkey like this.
  6. Crazed Liotta Eyes

Crazed Liotta Eyes Well-Known Member

881 Messages
    1,580 Likes Received
    I've got a complaint. People who get a dog and then ignore it so they bark continuously. I've been listening to it for several hours now so I finally walk over there and it sounds like they have the poor guy locked in the garage. Knock on the door and no answer. They have a ****** boat that's not there so they're probably out on the lake right now. Here's a tip, a dog is not a toy you can throw in the box and ignore. They're about to have a really unfriendly neighbor!

7. aria

aria Well-Known Member

9,318 Messages
    9,140 Likes Received
    My neighbors do the same, the dog is strictly outdoor only and never shuts up. I blame the people more than the dog. What’s the point in even having one if that’s how you’re going to treat it?

Need protection? Let it inside and it can still be a deterrent or don’t get a dog and buy a gun and an alarm system instead. What a bunch of priks.

8. Crazed Liotta Eyes

881 Messages
    1,580 Likes Received
    Couldn't agree more. It's almost always the people's fault. Dogs are living creatures and they need human contact. What I don't get is how does it not bother them when the dog is barking and they're home? I knocked on these people's door again yesterday and they didn't answer. They were there too and probably knew why I was. Cowards...

9. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

17,087 Messages
    32,844 Likes Received
    I love how the people open the door and yell at the dog to be quiet. What would they be doing if someone tied them to a tree and ignored them?

10. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Well-Known Member

3,402 Messages
    10,104 Likes Received
    Complaint: Heatwaves. If I'd have to choose between a heatwave or a cold snap, I'd choose the latter. Then I could at least layer, I can't remove enough clothes to feel comfortable outside in a heatwave.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
    Crazed Liotta Eyes and Londonboy like this.
  11. Londonboy

2,543 Messages
    6,277 Likes Received

Popular demand or Court Order?

CouchCoach and Runwildboys like this.
  12. Runwildboys

17,087 Messages
    32,844 Likes Received
    Completely disagree. I don't mind heat, when I'm outdoors. I hate the cold no matter where I am.

Londonboy and Crazed Liotta Eyes like this.
  13. Crazed Liotta Eyes

881 Messages
    1,580 Likes Received
    I've noticed that I tend to prefer whichever one I'm not currently dealing with.

14. Londonboy

2,543 Messages
    6,277 Likes Received
    Moths : If You like light so much, try getting up during the day, You stupid annoying fluttery twerps.

15. sulu1701

sulu1701 Active Member

174 Messages
    226 Likes Received
    Season 7 of Marvel's Agents of Shield will be the final season

16. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Well-Known Member

16,559 Messages
    27,624 Likes Received
    So true, I am *****ing about the Texas heat in July but come Jan/Feb I'll be glad I am not in Chicago. Actually I am glad I am not in Chicago in any season. Used to really like that city until they became a shooting gallery.

17. Runwildboys

17,087 Messages
    32,844 Likes Received
    That's too bad, it's been really good so far, and Quake is looking so good!

sulu1701 likes this.
  18. ColoCowboy

ColoCowboy Well-Known Member

1,453 Messages
    3,210 Likes Received
    I was living in Perth, Australia when I watched my first cricket match. I knew I was in for an interesting day when my host showed up with the Sunday Times newspaper (about 3 inches thick).

I always thought cricket would benefit from a "speed-dating" approach. Regardless, any sport with a position entitled "Silly mid-on" can't be all bad.

Runwildboys likes this.
  19. sulu1701

sulu1701 Active Member

174 Messages
    226 Likes Received
    Yeah she is, strangely enough, it's not the network that's ending the series, it's Marvel, because they feel that the series has gone as far as it can go, in so many words

Runwildboys likes this.
  20. Runwildboys

17,087 Messages
    32,844 Likes Received
    @Londonboy , no complaints about Boris Johnson?........I have a spare room, if you need it.

Londonboy likes this.