FEATURED Conference Championship Game Thread

MikeT22

Reaction score
So, does Lamar Jackson say 'I sucked' in his presser?
So, should the Ravens fire the GM? It's the GM's fault, right?
You realize this was the conference championship game, right? Against Mahomes and the defending SB champs, right?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not a great offensive performance today but when it mattered most Mahomes converted the third and long to get the win. The fact the Chiefs have gone this far with 1 legit offensive target should tell everyone what you need to know about Mahomes.
There’s not one person in the world that doubts Mahomes.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Are they though? Chiefs offense is not good as it used to be
Yep. This version of the Chiefs offense is the worst its been in the Mahomes era. Its Kelce and a bunch of spares. A throwaway Giants WR in Toney was a guy they counted on, which is how bad it is. I mean, its the nature of the Mahomes contract, paying Kelce and Chris Jones. The hit will come somewhere. This is Mahomes' second straight Super Bowl without Tyreek Hill. Meanwhile, Tyreek Hill with the Dolphins hasn't even sniffed one single playoff win since he left KC. Mahomes just keeps winning no matter what.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are they though? Chiefs offense is not good as it used to be
As legit as defenses get in this era of NFL football. I've said a million times that the way the league is designed, the deck is stacked heavily in the offense's favor. Even great defenses today are going to have games where they get rocked.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Oh yeah, but that’s because the Ravens kept shooting themselves in the foot. But you are right the Chiefs were the second best scoring defense in the league for a reason..
I'll grant you this, I'm a Cowboys fan 1st, and KC fan 2nd, but I came into this game expecting the Ravens to go to the Super Bowl because of their defense.

lwehlers

Reaction score
guys i do not know if i really want to watch this next game. i really hate the niners and i could care less about the lions. this game better be close because if it does not then football is over for me today.

Cydios

Reaction score
Pulling for Lions. Would be pretty cool for them being and underdog winning their first one.. same time we can gloat we beat them lol

Blackspider214

Reaction score
guys i do not know if i really want to watch this next game. i really hate the niners and i could care less about the lions. this game better be close because if it does not then football is over for me today.
I feel sorry for people who hate to see really good players in any sport. Mahomes and Brady are 2 of the best qBs to ever play the game. To hate watcing them because they win baffles me. Same for MLB when NY Yankees were winning.

Dynasties are fun to watch. Dallas had a few.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
very nice start for the Lions offense. Great to have that run game relieve some pressure right off the bat.