FEATURED Conference Championship Game Thread

CowboysFanLover

Reaction score
guys i do not know if i really want to watch this next game. i really hate the niners and i could care less about the lions. this game better be close because if it does not then football is over for me today.
Football should been over for you after the Chiefs won, Chiefs are likely winning another Super Bowl

Cowboys93

Reaction score
If you mean running QB then you’re probably right. But dual threat? Then you’re including guys like Patrick Mahomes and Steve Young
I’m too young to have seen Young but Mahomes is not a dual threat QB in the modern NFL. Honestly even calling him athletic would be a stretch compared to a lot of the guys playing now they’re just different everyone is expected to have some level of mobility currently in my opinion

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Not a great offensive performance today but when it mattered most Mahomes converted the third and long to get the win. The fact the Chiefs have gone this far with 1 legit offensive target should tell everyone what you need to know about Mahomes.
I mean he has more Pacheco is damn good. Rice is damn good. Pacheco and Rice are on their way to being legit Pro Bowlers if they aren't already. And Kelce is still Kelce.

But most importantly its not about the names because teams have names. Its about how you perform when the game is on the line and Chiefs from the quarterback down know what to do. Even MVS stopped dropping footballs in the clutch. But make no mistake...that Chiefs defense is good. It doesn't get press because aside from Chris Jones there's no big names but Spag is killing it over there.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
Niners need to come out strong here. They honestly looked wobbly versus Green Bay and I feel like Detroit means business today, after that easy first drive just running the ball down their throats.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I feel sorry for people who hate to see really good players in any sport. Mahomes and Brady are 2 of the best qBs to ever play the game. To hate watcing them because they win baffles me. Same for MLB when NY Yankees were winning.

Dynasties are fun to watch. Dallas had a few.
And it’s a good way to judge how far the Cowboys are away from the teams. A lot by the way.