Congrats on the win!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I don’t think that one game decides that. We could debate this for pages and pages again and neither of us will change our minds lol. Just gotta wait a couple years and revisit this.

One game? You do know that Dak has beaten that red headed step child repeatedly ........ Right?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D

Thanks, man. Appreciate your stopping by. I actually predicted that the Eagles would win big over us. I was really happy to be proven wrong.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D
200.webp

Zordon

Reaction score

tenor.gif

C42

Reaction score
One game? You do know that Dak has beaten that red headed step child repeatedly ........ Right?
Wasn’t talking head to head record. Was who the better QB is. My opinion hasn’t changed after one game is what I was saying. Dak did good though this week.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
See I could respond but apparently if I made a comment like that here I’d get banned soooo.... :rolleyes:

I’ll say it for you. I would take any mascot over that non heterosexual arse cartoon cowboy :muttley:

Reactions: C42

C42

Reaction score
Look at his posting history .......
Where was I talking trash? I was debating Dak/Wentz. But IIRC (from what I remember) the only thing I said about this game was it will be a good one but the week 17 might be for the division. Obviously I was wrong about it being a good one though lol.

Nav22

Reaction score
I don’t think that one game decides that. We could debate this for pages and pages again and neither of us will change our minds lol. Just gotta wait a couple years and revisit this.
It’s not just 1 game. You WISH that was the case, but it’s not.

Wentz is on pace for his 3rd losing season in 4 years. He’s literally a loser.

And in his 1 winning season, the team was so stacked that his backup stormed through the playoffs and won Super Bowl MVP.

Look at their career stats.

Look at their W/L record.

These are the 2 best teams in the division, yet Dak has a 4-1 record in head-to-head matchups. 3 straight wins in which Dak has outplayed Wentz in all 3 games.

Look at how clutch each QB has been in late-game situations over the course of their careers.

Look at the respect each QB commands from his teammates. One is regularly being anonymously trashed by his teammates, one isn’t.

Look at injury history.

Dak is the better QB by any reasonable metric.

The ONLY thing Wentz has over Dak is draft status. They’re in year FOUR now, so I’ll let you keep pretending their draft status and Wentz’s “potential” still matter.
:laugh:

Scotman

Reaction score
Where was I talking trash?

@Nav22
“Every journalist is blatantly lying about talking to anonymous Eagles players!”
- Delusional Philly fan explanation
Wentz is a joke. You’re stuck with a joke."

@C42
"Whatever you say. Your QB is Dak. I’ll leave it at that. :)"

I mean...you're on a Cowboys' site. That qualifies as trash talk. Of course, no one talks more trash about our QB than some our own fans...but it doesn't make you not guilty. :)

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Wasn’t talking head to head record. Was who the better QB is. My opinion hasn’t changed after one game is what I was saying. Dak did good though this week.

Who has more wins as the starting Qb?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Where? Still wondering what I said about this game that make you feel that way. I try to keep it clean and civil here unless someone comes at me first at least :)

Your being here as an Eagles fan right now pisses me off regardless.
tenor.gif

Dre11

Reaction score
Thanks that's class dude, not all eagle fans are sxum. My wife is a diehard eagles fan and Sunday night I let her of the hook , she now recognize we're the better team.

Dre11

Reaction score
Not buying it.

I bet your wife kicks puppies and steals candy from babies when you are not looking.

p.s. show her this post and see if she seems real nervous ......

Lol...nah bro been to plenty eagle/cowboy games. There's some decent ones.