Congrats on the win!

Cebrin

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D

I play in a pick up league. Your Eagles cost me money. I'm happy to lose it, but not at the same time. :laugh:

Reactions: C42

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Been on the Cowboys board for years until it shut down. :rolleyes:

And you decided to join CZ on the same night that the Eagles finally won a SB. Where were you in here before that? :confused:

Last edited:

C42

Reaction score
And you decided to join CZ on the same night that the Eagles finally won a SB. Where were you in here before that? :confused:
Mostly Reddit. I was here but not a member. Lurker. Saw some familiar faces here from the one that got shut down and decided to join.

C42

Reaction score
Lol.....too funny. Doesn’t take a genius to see how bad he is. Can you believe there are some fans on here that love him as our coach? Lol
No idea why. I know some people say promote Richard. But honestly, if Moore does good the rest of the way y'all should be rooting to promote him. It's an offensive league. Defensive head coaches haven't had as much success lately (ignore Belichick lol, talking about recent hires).

C42

Reaction score
Kind of like how we wanted you guys to keep Chip Kelly.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's no way you guys are winning the division. Your problems are way deeper than ours at the moment. It's okay, cause I don't see either team doing much in the playoffs with the issues they're having.
If we go 3-1 the next 4 games, I have hope. If we go 2-2, I have slight hope. Anything worse than that I have no hope lol. But yea I see a one and done at best team atm for Philly.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
See I could respond but apparently if I made a comment like that here I’d get banned soooo.... :rolleyes:
We cant even get our own trolls banned. So no you wouldnt be banned either. Dont let some of these guys get to you. Some of them are only with their chests puffed out because Dallas won, once they lose again they will be back to trolling their own team.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D
Wentz has a ton of talent. But I think he has a stare-down problem and happy feet.

Birdgang

Reaction score
One game? Record.

as nice as winning is and sounds good. Its not just a QB stat but team alone. Everyone loves that game winning drive stat ..... but thats team as well. You cant win is Defense lets other teams score last ... The QB cant help if WRs drop passes that bounce of their hands. Dak is lucky to have Zeke and a good Oline as that helps the stat the most by milking the clock dry. Its really one thing the boys have down pat.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Currently, the only feasible explanation for any reasonable person ranking Wentz over Dak is that he’s completely ignored the past three years and is looking solely at pre-draft scouting reports.

Flamma

Reaction score

Your schedule isn't that much easier, just a bit. I think it's close enough that our next matchup will make the difference. I think if you guys lose at home to Dallas it's over. If not, then you have a decent shot. You guys also have Seattle and we get the Rams. I'll take that any day over playing that Maniac Russel Wilson.

C42

Reaction score
Your schedule isn't that much easier, just a bit. I think it's close enough that our next matchup will make the difference. I think if you guys lose at home to Dallas it's over. If not, then you have a decent shot. You guys also have Seattle and we get the Rams. I'll take that any day over playing that Maniac Russel Wilson.
Yea, we can NEVER beat that guy. And for whatever reason it seems like we always have to play in Seattle whenever we face them. Wilson is just too good.