Congrats on the win!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D

How is it easier with Wentz as your QB?

C42

Reaction score
@Nav22
“Every journalist is blatantly lying about talking to anonymous Eagles players!”
- Delusional Philly fan explanation
Wentz is a joke. You’re stuck with a joke."

@C42
"Whatever you say. Your QB is Dak. I’ll leave it at that. :)"

I mean...you're on a Cowboys' site. That qualifies as trash talk. Of course, no one talks more trash about our QB than some our own fans...but it doesn't make you not guilty. :)
Maybe if you take it that way. Imo debating Dak/Wentz has nothing to do with the game, we do this every single day 365 days a year regardless of if the game is the following Sunday or not lol. It's always gonna be that way till one of them leaves the division imo. As for the game, I didn't talk too much smack directly about this game. Thankfully else I would have a lot more crow to eat rn haha.

C42

Reaction score
Don't want this to turn in to ANOTHER Dak vs Wentz thread so I'm gonna have to dodge some of those replies. :p:D

C42

Reaction score
How is it easier with Wentz as your QB?
Look at our schedule post-Seattle. 1 normal bye week. 2 other bye weeks in the form of Miami and Washington. If we can go 2-2 or 3-1 in the next 4 games I'll feel we have a shot. Anything worse I'll be ready to call it a season for sure.

Scotman

Reaction score
Maybe if you take it that way. Imo debating Dak/Wentz has nothing to do with the game, we do this every single day 365 days a year regardless of if the game is the following Sunday or not lol. It's always gonna be that way till one of them leaves the division imo. As for the game, I didn't talk too much smack directly about this game. Thankfully else I would have a lot more crow to eat rn haha.
LOL

I'm not butthurt at all, I promise. I'd be disappointed in you as a fan if you didn't like your own team. I'm glad you like Wentz as your QB. I'm glad he's there. I'm glad you drafted him. But, you have to admit, the fact that we can even have a conversation about which QB is better makes the Cowboys winners in the QB acquisition game.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don’t think that one game decides that. We could debate this for pages and pages again and neither of us will change our minds lol. Just gotta wait a couple years and revisit this.
You're right, one game doesn't decide it. However in 3 and a half years it proves Dak has been the better QB. Don't be fooled thinking this was based on one game.

Wentz
Year 1 losing record
Year 2 winning record
Year 3. Losing record
Year 4. Losing record

Dak
Year 1 winning record
Year 2 winning record
Year 3 winning record
Year 4. Winning record

Do you see the difference

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You're right, one game doesn't decide it. However in 3 and a half years it proves Dak has been the better QB. Don't be fooled thinking this was based on one game.

Wentz
Year 1 losing record
Year 2 winning record
Year 3. Losing record
Year 4. Losing record

Dak
Year 1 winning record
Year 2 winning record
Year 3 winning record
Year 4. Winning record

Eagle fans aren't very smart ...... He think Nick Foles is just a nickname for Wentz when he is playing good.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Look at our schedule post-Seattle. 1 normal bye week. 2 other bye weeks in the form of Miami and Washington. If we can go 2-2 or 3-1 in the next 4 games I'll feel we have a shot. Anything worse I'll be ready to call it a season for sure.

I was referring to Wentz, not the schedule.

Birdgang

Reaction score

Wentz
Year 1 losing record
Year 2 winning record
Year 3. Losing record
Year 4. Losing record

Dak
Year 1 winning record
Year 2 winning record
Year 3 winning record
Year 4. Winning record

Hate to piss in your cheerios but its not even that simple. 2017 could of easily been 8-8 if not playing a gimmie game which Cowboys could only muster 6 points vs a team that was worried about staying healthy. Nat Sudfields first time playing.... but yes that 9-7 was important to keep JGs job instead of trying out backup QBs or players that could use game time. season 4 over?

Eagle fans aren't very smart ...... He think Nick Foles is just a nickname for Wentz when he is playing good.

You're the type of person they talk needing an IQ test to access the internet.

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D

You hate Father Christmas!

Reactions: C42

Birdgang

Reaction score
I wish they would ........ It would keep scumbag eagle fans from showing up .

Oh ........ Look ........ An eagles fan.

LOL you think that bothers people? Maybe its an insult in your little world or fellow passengers of the window lickers you ride the bus with. I actually feel bad for you ..... maybe you need a puppy or kitten so you can have a friend. There is a difference between rivalry trash talk and just simple-minded ignorance.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
birdgang.40636

simple-minded ignorance.

I will take

"describe eagle trolls in three words or less Alex"

Go home "birdgang":muttley: ...... Take your little fake machine gun and shoot up the Rocky statue.

nobody

Reaction score
@C42 joined CZ the same day the Eagles won the SB. :rolleyes:

He was a regular member of the Official forum for a long time before it went defunct. When there, he was just a dude that wanted to talk football and only talked trashed when trash talked.

I haven't seen his post history here, but I bet it's similar. Just talk to the guy like he's a football lover and you won't see him troll.

Last edited:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
He was a regular member of the Official forum for a long time before it went defunct. When there, he was just a dude that wanted to talk football and only talked trashed when trashed talk.

I haven't seen his post history here, but I bet it's similar. Just talk to the guy like he's a football lover and you won't see him troll.
Not many you could say that for but I agree with you on c42.