Congrats on the win!

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
He was a regular member of the Official forum for a long time before it went defunct. When there, he was just a dude that wanted to talk football and only talked trashed when trashed talk.

I haven't seen his post history here, but I bet it's similar. Just talk to the guy like he's a football lover and you won't see him troll.

I reserved judgement on him for awhile. He'll do just enough to stay within the rules while trowing the Eagals in our faces. As an Eagles fan, he can go pound sand, as far as I'm concerned.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Hate to piss in your cheerios but its not even that simple. 2017 could of easily been 8-8 if not playing a gimmie game which Cowboys could only muster 6 points vs a team that was worried about staying healthy. Nat Sudfields first time playing.... but yes that 9-7 was important to keep JGs job instead of trying out backup QBs or players that could use game time. season 4 over?

You're the type of person they talk needing an IQ test to access the internet.
Doesn't matter. You can make excuses all over the place if you want to. Dallas gave eagles a free win the year before, which would have gave Dak a 14-2 record..........

Every game you can say this or that and try to change the outcome but facts are Dak has never gassed a losing season in the NFL, period. Wentz on the other hand has had a losing season every season he has played, with a superbowl roster, not including his 17 season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D

You guys handed us that game.

That being said...……….what is the opinion of Garrett over there in Eagles land? Most Cowboys fans want him fired.

Reactions: C42

Birdgang

Reaction score
Doesn't matter. You can make excuses all over the place if you want to. Dallas gave eagles a free win the year before, which would have gave Dak a 14-2 record..........

Every game you can say this or that and try to change the outcome but facts are Dak has never gassed a losing season in the NFL, period. Wentz on the other hand has had a losing season every season he has played, with a superbowl roster, not including his 17 season.

Where is the excuse? You dont see me using seasons over .500 as a measurement of success. I wont even call division title on either .... NFCCG are maybe a minimum. All I care about is watching good football. Check my posts , my hope was by this game both teams would be healthy and play hard. Eagles have been snake bitten with injuries.

I didnt even point out the 0-6 win we had 13 players on IR at that point plus had 7 players play through injuries that had surgery after the SB. You also keep saying season 4 like its over already and in the bag.... season aint even halfway over

Nav22

Reaction score
Don't want this to turn in to ANOTHER Dak vs Wentz thread so I'm gonna have to dodge some of those replies. :p:D
Because you’re a coward and you know that there’s no rational argument for taking Wentz over Dak.

All last week, you couldn’t stop talking about how Wentz is better than Dak. Then Dak did what he does by besting the North Dakota dork, as usual.

And now in your congratulatory post, not a PEEP about Dak or Wentz?????
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Daillest88

Reaction score
Congrats on the win. Definitely deserved. My team played like crap. Looking forward I still think we (Philly) has a chance at the division. Only because out schedule is easier than yours. So it may come down to week 17. I just hope this beating lights a fire under them.

I had a couple questions I wanted to lump in this post. I’m an Ohio State fan. How are Devin Smith and Mike Weber doing? How were they in the preseason?

Congrats again! Hopefully some teams steal Kellen Moore and Kris Richard from y’all this offseason. ;):D
All class we will see you again! I expect us to get crushed

nobody

Reaction score
Because you’re a coward and you know that there’s no rational argument for taking Wentz over Dak.

All last week, you couldn’t stop talking about how Wentz is better than Dak. Then Dak did what he does by besting the North Dakota dork, as usual.

And now in your congratulatory post, not a PEEP about Dak or Wentz?????
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I'll agree that Dak is better than Wentz any day of the week at just about anything in the game (I think Wentz has a slightly more accurate arm, but not enough to matter)....but Dak had tons better protection than Wentz this game. Wentz was getting mauled. It was beautiful to watch.

Any QB with that much pressure in their face is going to struggle. That being said, Wentz is definitely nowhere close to worth the money he was paid. Give me Dak any time over him.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Where is the excuse? You dont see me using seasons over .500 as a measurement of success. I wont even call division title on either .... NFCCG are maybe a minimum. All I care about is watching good football. Check my posts , my hope was by this game both teams would be healthy and play hard. Eagles have been snake bitten with injuries.

I didnt even point out the 0-6 win we had 13 players on IR at that point plus had 7 players play through injuries that had surgery after the SB. You also keep saying season 4 like its over already and in the bag.... season aint even halfway over
Spin how you want but at this point Dak has a winning record and owns the east including Wentz. Wentz on the other hand has a losing record. You act like the cowboys didn't have injuries either.

Facts are eagles played harder for Foles, they don't like Wentz and he fails time and time again in clutch moments and big times games. Dak plays his best in those situations. Anybody trying to say Wentz is better than Dak is foolish and is an eagles homer or a Dak hater

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score

tenor.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Keep that upper lip stiff!
Never know when it might come in useful...

C42

Reaction score
You guys handed us that game.

That being said...……….what is the opinion of Garrett over there in Eagles land? Most Cowboys fans want him fired.
We love him! We would love for Jerry to sign him to a multi-year extension. I think both our fanbases probably have similar opinions on him as a coach ;)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We love him! We would love for Jerry to sign him to a multi-year extension. I think both our fanbases probably have similar opinions on him as a coach ;)
Lol.....too funny. Doesn’t take a genius to see how bad he is. Can you believe there are some fans on here that love him as our coach? Lol

nobody

Reaction score

Kind of like how we wanted you guys to keep Chip Kelly.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure there's no way you guys are winning the division. Your problems are way deeper than ours at the moment. It's okay, cause I don't see either team doing much in the playoffs with the issues they're having.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I was hoping you guys would take him. lol