Congrats to the Dallas Cowboys, 2023 NFC East Champions (if they beat Washington)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
we still win the East if we both lose, correct?
Yes, at least that's what I heard. Even though it would leave both teams with identical 8-4 conference records. Must be the strength of schedule/common opponent thing:

-Both Dallas and Philly lost to the Cardinals and 49ers

-BUT Dallas beat Seattle and the Jets while the Eagles lost to them both

Eddie

Reaction score
This is unbelievable. Never in a million years could I see the Eagles choke this hard.
I was expecting them to lose to the Giants next week.

It's not over yet. We're set for an implosion against Washingmachine.

Mannix

Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

:) What a way to end a year and start a new year. A Cowboys Win; An Eagles loss to a bad team; Seeing Eagle Fans suffering.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

jwitten82

Reaction score
Anyone just hear that doosh Boomer on CBS halftime...."Because of that mistake that happened last nite in Dallas, they are the #2 seed"....blank you....go read the explanation....what a no class thing to say!!!
I just made a thread about that, it's crazy nobody is mentioning the tripping call, even Romo called it a mistake during the game

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I was not expecting the eagles to lose to seattle or arizona and thought they would have the NFC east wrapped up before Christmas But going into the last week of the season we actually can win the east by beating the Commanders next week. Lets just hope Dak doesnt screw this up and give the and give the eagles a reason to smille. I want them going into playoffs on the road

Adiba1977

Reaction score
5th seed is easier matchup first round. Nfc south suck almost guaranteed win. Playing the rams at home will be tough - they will light us up. Nervous.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
I’m a hard-core, lifelong Cowboys fan but also a realistic fan. If we don’t go into Washington next week and absolutely tear them apart and take care of business we simply don’t deserve it. I fully Expect that to happen. Keep in mind Washington would love nothing more than to play spoilers for the Cowboys. This will be their Super Bowl next week. Everything on the line for us. The difference of having to go on the road every single week to try and get to the Super Bowl versus doing it at home. The Commanders hate the Cowboys. They’ll be up for this game. We better more than be up for it.

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
The streak continues of no repeat division champions.

Dont give me this still have to win next week crap. It's a foregone conclusion. I would never lie to you. The Washington Whatevers will be dealt with.

Your Dallas Cowboys won the NFC East today.

Now celebrate, haters.

I'm liking this curse-free stuff.
This post screams”Not so fast “