Conspiracy theory: Zeke doesn't like the contract Prescott will be getting

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now we know there's a problem between Zeke and Dak.

A major problem.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I'd love to see the names of the teams in OJ's 10-team fantasy football league.

Gaede

Reaction score
i didn't read the thread, because OJ.

But here's a theory. Zeke wants to get paid because our head coach is a lame duck and we'll likely have an entirely new offensive coaching staff next year. And he wants to guarantee a long-term contract in Dallas

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So now we know there's a problem between Zeke and Dak.

A major problem.

Call it Risen as it is.....Zeke doesn't want Dak leaching off his talents to be in Big Bucks while hes making 30% of what Dak is !!!!!
Ride em Zeke and ride em hard....Make them Pay you or let Jerry go to War with #4 leading the offense.
GL with that Jerry we've seen that nightmare before!!!!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Ehh. You’re not wrong because qb is the hardest to replace, so yes we’d likely do worse without Dak, but we won’t go nearly as far without Zeke, if that makes sense.
It doesn't make sense. We had Zeke last year and was 3-5. Dak getting a number 1 receiver is what put us on the winning path last season. Facts are Dallas goes as far as Dak takes us.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't make sense. We had Zeke last year and was 3-5. Dak getting a number 1 receiver is what put us on the winning path last season. Facts are Dallas goes as far as Dak takes us.

scared-surprised-cat-face.jpg

Haimerej

Reaction score
There are times this place takes on the characteristics of a women's beauty parlor and people just gossip away about folks they don't even know.

Has it occurred to some of you people that you have no clue what Zeke or Dak are thinking, yet you continue to comment as if you were best buds with them?

It's crazy how little actual football talk goes on in this, "football," forum and when it does, it rarely gets deeper than stats.

Proof

Reaction score

i mean and we didn’t have him and dak had one of the worst stretches this side of Nathan Peterman lets be a bit realistic here. But yeah, Zeke is the far better player and the guy DCs worry about. Has every right to be upset he likely won’t get half of what Dak gets.

Proof

Reaction score
It's crazy how little actual football talk goes on in this, "football," forum and when it does, it rarely gets deeper than stats.

Is this the only place you’ve ever been on the internet?

Haimerej

Reaction score
well if your experience has been anything like mine, nothing anywhere stays on topic ever. Except stackoverflow

It's not a matter of, "staying on topic," so much as the spiraling into grown men circle jerking with their friends and not even trying to be entertaining. Or maybe they think they're being witty, which is discouraging.

Proof

Reaction score

Lol I’m still trippin off the fact you brought up 3-5 as an indictment on Zeke lol. Yeah we needed a number 1 because without one no one respected DaK at all. And he couldn’t make them pay. And without Zeke he couldn’t crack 200 yds lol

stilltheguru

Reaction score
B b but that’s different Zach ummmm he ummmmm it’s just different!!!! :muttley:
I hate to agree with the Zone Villain but where there’s smoke, there’s fire.. Still everybody forgets Zack set the pay me Top dollar trend with our young team however he truly deserved it...