Conspiracy theory: Zeke doesn't like the contract Prescott will be getting

Whyjerry

Reaction score
When I see OJ, I think...

giphy.webp

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sometimes the threads are more entertaining than the actual games.

I've always believed that Zeke saw that Dak was going to get paid like he's top ten and got pissed when he's the "straw that stirs the drink" for the team. Hence we are here.
I'm just sitting eating Chunky soup and Oikos yogurt, minding my own business.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The numbers back it up too. He was literally the worst quarterback in the league (and one of the worst in recent memory) the instant Zeke was taken off the field. He became the only QB in at least 10 years to turn the ball over 8+ times and throw 0 TDs over a 3 game span!

This is why Zeke's Dad re-tweeted.....

5b96f871c2530.image.jpg

J12B

Reaction score
The QB market is just stupid right now.

A lot of guys getting more then they are worth but for some reason these teams felt the need to compete against themselves and throw a parade when they make their guy the highest paid.

Dallas should buck the trend because Dak is not nearly a top 5 QB and he's about to get paid like one. I don't care what inflation says he'll be paid in a few years. That money should be going to actual legit players and not a guy that is talent dependent.

Dak has never even thrown for 30 TD's.

We can thank SF and Garrapolo for that.

SF had a ton of cap space available and possibly purposefully reset the market to cap stricken opposing teams needing to extend their franchise QBs.

Sabatoge.

aria

Reaction score
That Juvenile HB has us in the playoffs 2 out of 3 years! Guess which year we missed the playoff train???
RIGHT!
Move on Dak-Zoid move on!
Yeah, the O line and rest of the team had nothing to do with it. Every other SB winning team for the past 20+ years has managed to do without the leagues leading rusher or highest paid RB yet how would we ever manage without the purse carrying Ewok?!

The size of his gigantic dome matches the size headache he has been since day 1. Dak is being ridiculous as well but at least he shows up to work and honors his contract.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The numbers back it up too. He was literally the worst quarterback in the league (and one of the worst in recent memory) the instant Zeke was taken off the field. He became the only QB in at least 10 years to turn the ball over 8+ times and throw 0 TDs over a 3 game span!

This is why Zeke's Dad re-tweeted.....

5b96f871c2530.image.jpg
That was an ugly stretch. It was all Linehans fault.

Big_D

Reaction score
What has this world come to, when people are quoting OJ Simpson to try and strengthen their argument.

Good grief.

Doesn't really seem like a stretch when the best player on offense is fighting for half the check the other just turned down? I can see some animosity in these negotiations. OJ is a POS but he's probably not far off here.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Doesn't really seem like a stretch when the best player on offense is fighting for half the check the other just turned down? I can see some animosity in these negotiations. OJ is a POS but he's probably not far off here.

You think that’s Dak’s fault at all?

If Zeke is mad about it, he should be mad at the NFL, the owners and union who created the artificial salary cap, etc. The QB has zero blame in it.

I’m sure Zeke is frustrated that the market price for RB’s sucks compared to other positions. But thinking that would cause tension between him and Dak or anybody else? That’s nonsense.

If that’s the case, he should be pissed at Demarcus Lawrence. Zeke is as good a RB as Lawrence is a DE. But Lawrence will make more. Same for Amari Cooper.