Content If We Get Berry, Quinn & Cobb?

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Would you guys feel good with the early part of FA if we were to get those guys at a decent price?

Or are there still too many holes to be considered a legit contender?

Between the draft and training camp cuts, we should be able to pick up some more talent there, too.

I, myself, would feel okay with the moves.
These are quality pick ups IMO. However, for me it is a combination of what you do in the draft and FA that matters most.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I know alot of you guys are all twisted up about the Cowboys not being as active in the FA market, but if we could land these three cheap, would you be satisfied?

Would free agency have been a success for in your eyes?

Imo this team is talented enough to where we dont need the big names, and that these guys we are looking at now would be nice plug&plays for where we are now as a team.

Kaiser

Reaction score
And if they did not sign them, and they went to other teams, would you criticize Jerry for not signing them?
iu

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
the amount of duplicate threads has been ridiculous this past week or so.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I know alot of you guys are all twisted up about the Cowboys not being as active in the FA market, but if we could land these three cheap, would you be satisfied?

Would free agency have been a success for in your eyes?

Imo this team is talented enough to where we dont need the big names, and that these guys we are looking at now would be nice plug&plays for where we are now as a team.

Plus DLaw. Must keep him. I would gladly eat a plate of feathers with that haul.

Kaiser

Reaction score
If you sign those three guys, its a win in the sense that Vet FAs are a small part of the overall plan to develop your own guys and build primarily through the draft.

There is a long ways to go before you can grade the offseason, but if its Cobb, Quinn and Berry you still can't grade it because the health issues of all three are such a big part of how it turns out.