Twitter: Cooper: I know I can lead the league in all categories if given the opportunity

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Coop looks lazy and lethargic at times out there. There is something off about his personality. I’d hate to let Gallup go because I just don’t trust the guy

I hope they can resign Gallup, I dont trust Coop either not to vanish in a big game.

And on a side note, I love your avatar, Skyrim. Been playing the 10th year Anniversary Edition on my PS5 and it is so good:)

Playmaker247

Reaction score
You won't get that opportunity with our current QB. If he doesn't see you wide open, he won't throw it to you. He will not anticipate and throw it before your break. He's not built that way.

We can win with a QB like Dak, but I don't think we can win with a QB like Dak being paid as much as Dak. He needs more help than your average but without money to spend ...

We're already set to lose at least one WR, maybe 2, and possibly Schultz too.
People still believe this nonsense? In 2022??

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Picsart-22-01-07-02-56-31-988.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words...:confused:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You won't get that opportunity with our current QB. If he doesn't see you wide open, he won't throw it to you. He will not anticipate and throw it before your break. He's not built that way.

We can win with a QB like Dak, but I don't think we can win with a QB like Dak being paid as much as Dak. He needs more help than your average but without money to spend ...

We're already set to lose at least one WR, maybe 2, and possibly Schultz too.
What a bunch of garbage. (in bold ^^^)

Look at the picture above in the previous post. ^^^

Pretty much destroys your terrible misinformation.

And you served? :facepalm:

bigE79

Reaction score
Yes...Dez went on the have a stellar career after Dallas.

Why do so many people say so many idiotic statements on this board?
My comment had nothing to do with his post Dallas career but everything to do how people spoke **** about him when he made comments about not getting the ball,like Cooper is now....common denominator? Qb1...keep up or keep out with the conversation with Your idiot comment.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
My comment had nothing to do with his post Dallas career but everything to do how people spoke **** about him when he made comments about not getting the ball,like Cooper is now....common denominator? Qb1...keep up or keep out with the conversation with Your idiot comment.
Wow. You should have done some research before you replied that way.

Here, I will help you...

Here is a pic showing Dez Bryant's career yearly stats. Notice how in 2015 when he broke his foot, Dez only played in 9 games. That was his worst production ever. Worse than his rookie year.

Remember, during his heyday 3 seasons (2012 - 2014), Dez was already having a case of the dropsies...and he was already acting up on the field and sidelines when Romo would not throw to him.

Screenshot-20220107-030747-Chrome.jpg

Dez continued his antics in 2016 & 2017 before the Cowboys let him go after the 2017 season, even though Dez had just received a new 5 year contract extension in 2015. Barely 3 years into his new contract extension, the Cowboys cut ties with Dez even though he slightly improved his yards catch total from 2016 - 2017, but all of the rest of his numbers started going down while his drops increased and his athleticism clearly on video started diminishing. Dez no longer was getting any separation or able to outjump his opponents due to the broken foot he suffered in 2015, plus his skills started diminishing.

Notice how for 2 years (2018 - 2019) after the Cowboys cut Dez, not one single team took a chance on Dez Bryant. No one wanted him for various reasons already mentioned. Dez was done. Finished.

The Baltimore Ravens signed Dez mid-season in 2020. Dez played in 6 games but only had the ball thrown to him 11 total times throughout those 6 games while only catching 6 balls for a measly 47 yards. Horrific.

So, clearly, Dez did have the ball thrown to him plenty of times during his last 2 years (2016 - 2017) with Dak (2016: 97 targets with only 50 catches; 2017: 133 targets with only 69 catches). His targets improved drastically, but Dez's production didn't. The Cowboys knew then Dez was done. Finished. Hence why they cut him barely 3 years into his last new 5 year contract extension.

Moral of the Story: Some people should do some research and truly understand what they are talking about before they come out making false accusations against Dak Prescott while attacking other posters, all while the stats/records show differently. They would save themselves from looking so foolish.
:cool:

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

its pretty selfish of Cooper to bring up individual stats as we are getting ready for playoffs. he is often injured and has been every season he has been with the cowboys....if he wasn't so soft, I wouldn't mind him talking....and now, he is more worried about how he looks and his individual stats....that's pretty craapy....focus on playoffs and talk yourself up after the season.

perhaps time to cut ties and let him go collect his stats elsewhere and we resign Gallup

phildadon86

Reaction score
its pretty selfish of Cooper to bring up individual stats as we are getting ready for playoffs. he is often injured and has been every season he has been with the cowboys....if he wasn't so soft, I wouldn't mind him talking....and now, he is more worried about how he looks and his individual stats....that's pretty craapy....focus on playoffs and talk yourself up after the season.

perhaps time to cut ties and let him go collect his stats elsewhere and we resign Gallup
Well what bothers me the most is. This is the same guy that missed almost 3 games (barely played in the 3rd) during a crucial part of our season because of choices he made. Then he wants to talk about him? I love Cooper. Have 2 of his jerseys. But this is not a good look on his part at all.

Ken

Reaction score
Lol.

He was done after he hurt his ankle, never the same. But keep worrying about people attacking him. :facepalm:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He just keeps throwing little hints of shade.

The wheels are falling off and I'm glad we have guys willing to speak out.
well, I think Cooper needs to shut his yap and play. this is not the time to speak about personal achievements. this is the time to focus on playoff football. specially for a part time WR who is often injured and not available during crucial times of the season.

and no, before you try to relate this to Dak somehow....this is about the team. shut up and play cooper

bigE79

Reaction score
Lol.

He was done after he hurt his ankle, never the same. But keep worrying about people attacking him. :facepalm:
people were *****ing about Dez before he got hurt,try again...and maybe you should follow you're own advice and stop worrying about people attacking dak.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Amari not happy with Dak and KM. Not really shocking stuff. 90% WR’s in the league probably feel this way.
he has had the most targets during the season. this past game he was targetted 7 times and made 3 catches. for 18 yards...CD had 4 targets, made three catches for 51 yards. gallup had 4 targets for 3 catches and 36 yards...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

phildadon86

Reaction score
people were *****ing about Dez before he got hurt,try again...and maybe you should follow you're own advice and stop worrying about people attacking dak.
The difference is. You're defending a player who doesnt even play anymore. Who literally left the building saying "ill see you twice this season" meaning he wanted to go to a rival. Over a player that is still here. Dak isnt the reason Dez is gone. Dez is.