Twitter: Cooper: I know I can lead the league in all categories if given the opportunity

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

dang did not realize Ceedee over 70 receptions and 1000 yds for season with 6 TD's.....once Dak figures out how they play 2 deep safety with defensive front 7 deception....once Dak and Moore and i hope

McCarthey and others doing that figure that out before playoffs....then we wont be stoppped....plus i know they are sand bagging too

Mannix

Reaction score
Is one of the categories called, taking complete games off???

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I would be looking his way always. Especially on 1 on 1's.

How many corners in this league can contain/shutdown Amari Cooper 1 on 1?

Maybe Ramsey? Marshawn Lattimore?

Apparently backups can too!! We'd never know because he doesn't get targeted

lukin2006

Reaction score
No way he can lead the league in passing or rushing…but ok. Let’s try.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Yeah I really don't understand where the presnap motion in this offense went. It's like we just decided to only use it 2-3 times a game but keep it under wraps otherwise. It does make me wonder if there wasn't something to that whole "sandbagging the offense before the playoffs" rumor. Seems like the offense has gotten a lot more vanilla in recent weeks. Like we're really trying not to show too much.. On the first 3rd and long against the Cards we ran a simple three man route, basically everybody run to the sticks and turn.. The defense had dropped 7 and there was nowhere for Dak to throw the ball so it ended up being a sack. This is high school crap.. No crossers in behind the dropping linebackers.. Nobody taking the top off the defense.. All 10 yard button hooks.. About as vanilla as you could ask for on 3rd and long.

I do think the offense is being sandbagged. Nothing downfield? Even being behind? Most lethargic run game out of nowhere? Even our last game against Zone. Last 5 minutes we just decided we could move the ball at will. Dak was so much more on target.

The defense has not been at all though, unless it's to keep Micah in coverage.

Even special teams would have an array of deception and intensity. Now?

It's Carrot Vanilla Cream style.

I'll be very surprised if this is how the offense looks in the playoffs. If it does? Get rid of the OC immediately because something turned him docile. Vax or whatever, something termed him docile.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So cooper the wr says opportunities are important...and we're all like little puppies on crack.

But by god ZEKE and 8-10 carries......well he's PATHETIC.

Even though al the great RB's especially bashers...ahem Emmitt.....get 18-25.

IS there a stat about RB's with more than 20 carries....the first 10 and the last 10?

Of course you do have to get the first ten AND the last ten to qualify. :mad:

fansince68

Reaction score
That's strange to me. Everyone is trying to stop Aaron Rodgers and Devonte Adams, and yet he still gets targets and catches. Everyone is trying to stop Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase, yet he gets targets and catches. I don't see why building a scheme around your best wide receiver and targeting him different ways is not possible. Get him in the slot, give him slants , hitches , digs , deep shots etc. Make them defend him several different ways and if the defense works so hard to take that away that means there should be EASY passes to the others. When it matters though, I'm looking to get the ball to the top receiver on the team. 2018 Dak did that.
Let's see.....Rodgers throws a bee bee through a needle to Adams downfield, whereas Dak misses throws into the flats...