Twitter: Cooper: I know I can lead the league in all categories if given the opportunity

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper is a great road runner. If he only knew how to get open once he shut down. I think the Wilson is the best at that
th
:muttley:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
How convenient. We are so competent as to PURPOSELY look incompmetant.....hide and sand bag .....so we take teams by complete surprise in the playoffs?

Good lord...people....they make up so much shift in their heads. It's preposterous but completely logical to them. What the....

EDIT: I suppose some people do not know what "sand bagging" really is....

Fair enough.

Weeks 1-8 the offense was doing what to exploit defenses? The result?
Weeks 9-17 the offense was doing what to exploit defenses? The result?

Didn't say they do it to be better in the playoffs. I said the playoffs will be the tell all because we're 1 and done if we don't win each contest.

In fact you used the word convenient.

You're convinced this team and coaching staff has 100% game planned and adjusted to their ability and circumstances throughout this season?

These variables are not questionable by the followers of this football organization that contribute to the profitable monetary success of the Dallas Cowboys?

Shill much maybe?

What is sand bagging exactly then?

NotForLong

Reaction score
How convenient. We are so competent as to PURPOSELY look incompmetant.....hide and sand bag .....so we take teams by complete surprise in the playoffs?

Good lord...people....they make up so much shift in their heads. It's preposterous but completely logical to them. What the....

EDIT: I suppose some people do not know what "sand bagging" really is....
No . . . but I know people with Shift for Brains

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If Coop played with a Rodgers type I bet he'd go for 90 catches, 1300+ and 10+ TDs most years. Same could be said with a lot of great WRs in the league on offenses that can't unleash them to their full potential.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Amari is a competitor and a team player. He's not throwing anyone under the bus, just saying that he can do his job as good as any one in the leauge. We could probably stand to get him the ball a bit more, but our offence has always been about spreading it around.
He’s not wrong. Maybe outside of Kip Krupp he’s the best route runner in the league with top 5 talent.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
That's strange to me. Everyone is trying to stop Aaron Rodgers and Devonte Adams, and yet he still gets targets and catches. Everyone is trying to stop Joe Burrow and Jamarr Chase, yet he gets targets and catches. I don't see why building a scheme around your best wide receiver and targeting him different ways is not possible. Get him in the slot, give him slants , hitches , digs , deep shots etc. Make them defend him several different ways and if the defense works so hard to take that away that means there should be EASY passes to the others. When it matters though, I'm looking to get the ball to the top receiver on the team. 2018 Dak did that.
Remember the same things were being said when Dez was here and he only knew how to run one route?