Twitter: Cooper: I know I can lead the league in all categories if given the opportunity

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dang did not realize Ceedee over 70 receptions and 1000 yds for season with 6 TD's.....once Dak figures out how they play 2 deep safety with defensive front 7 deception....once Dak and Moore and i hope

McCarthey and others doing that figure that out before playoffs....then we wont be stoppped....plus i know they are sand bagging too
I hope not.

We better fing BURY and curt HEADS off everyone we face.

This sand bagging crap...just excuses to soothe your disappointment and heart break. .

"Surely they are hiding weapons as we move further down the seed column and aren't HONED like a MFER for playoffs".

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Well he missed two games and then was nicked up for the first half of the season. For Cooper its usually about health. I give him credit for fighting through stuff. With Gallup hurt and probably gone next year there should be no reason why they dont throw him the ball more.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do think the offense is being sandbagged. Nothing downfield? Even being behind? Most lethargic run game out of nowhere? Even our last game against Zone. Last 5 minutes we just decided we could move the ball at will. Dak was so much more on target.

The defense has not been at all though, unless it's to keep Micah in coverage.

Even special teams would have an array of deception and intensity. Now?

It's Carrot Vanilla Cream style.

I'll be very surprised if this is how the offense looks in the playoffs. If it does? Get rid of the OC immediately because something turned him docile. Vax or whatever, something termed him docile.
How convenient. We are so competent as to PURPOSELY look incompmetant.....hide and sand bag .....so we take teams by complete surprise in the playoffs?

Good lord...people....they make up so much shift in their heads. It's preposterous but completely logical to them. What the....

EDIT: I suppose some people do not know what "sand bagging" really is....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah it's difficult for me to believe any corner can really shut him down. But remember it isn't always just him and the corner. Teams are smart enough to shade safeties to his side in obvious passing situations. When that happens a risk averse QB like Dak is going to read "throw it elsewhere." Moore's offense just needs to adjust to include options that remove the ability for the safety to get involved. There are plenty such routes.. but we don't seem to use a lot of them.

Moore's offense just needs to adjust to include options that remove the ability for the safety to get involved.

Safeties will continue to play 2 deep and not respect the run as long as we are featuring Zeke and his 3 ypc run game. Your attempts to blame Moore are again laughable. The safety problem is directly related to your hero Zeke.

I think we can put to bed your claim that defenses focus on Zeke and stack against the run. That claim is false.

Last edited:

Yobwocs

Reaction score
This is some type of BS. Antonio Brown wasn't happy last week, as we all saw, lol. I guess Tom Brady can't get him the ball too. lol.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Amari is a competitor and a team player. He's not throwing anyone under the bus, just saying that he can do his job as good as any one in the leauge. We could probably stand to get him the ball a bit more, but our offence has always been about spreading it around.
The narrative in here is Dak sucks, and Amari is losing all hope.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The narrative in here is Dak sucks, and Amari is losing all hope.
The line doesn’t consistently move defenders and create holes for Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard in the running game. They don’t pass protect long enough for Dak Prescott to feel comfortable going through his reads and throwing deep. They commit way too many penalties — an embarrassing 52 as a unit — and if they can’t play any better than they did Sunday against Arizona then the Cowboys’ offensive woes will continue.

Prescott led the Cowboys in rushing, which should never ever happen. Elliott and Pollard combined for 25 yards on 12 carries. Embarrassing. Intelligent fans totally understand what’s happening. Not that the heater is not intelligent they’re just blinded by heat

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The more I read about Kellen Moore, the more I get angry with Jerry.
You have two No. 1 receivers, and you can't device a scheme to get them the ball? :mad:
Jerry has wasted so much talent on this team fooling with experimental coaches.
It's frustrating. But what can you do? He's the owner, and he's not going to change.
For all those who keep asking why we "haters" have little optimism? There's your answer - 25 years and counting.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
The line doesn’t consistently move defenders and create holes for Ezekiel Elliott and Tony Pollard in the running game. They don’t pass protect long enough for Dak Prescott to feel comfortable going through his reads and throwing deep. They commit way too many penalties — an embarrassing 52 as a unit — and if they can’t play any better than they did Sunday against Arizona then the Cowboys’ offensive woes will continue.

Prescott led the Cowboys in rushing, which should never ever happen. Elliott and Pollard combined for 25 yards on 12 carries. Embarrassing. Intelligent fans totally understand what’s happening. Not that the heater is not intelligent they’re just blinded by heat
Spot on.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
There was a play two games ago or so. Dak got sacked and they showed the replay from the endzone. A WR (I believe Coop) was 1 on 1 running a slant about 15 yards down field. He had a step on his man. He wasn't wide open though.

A lot of NFL QB's would have tried that throw. Dak didn't and took the sack.

Dak doesn't give the ball away much. He doesn't go out and lose the game for you. Its one of his biggest pluses but he does so by not taking chances.

Now that Dallas can't run the ball, teams have figured out that they can just blanket the field with coverage and Dak won't throw it into tight coverage. The two issues are intertwined. If Dallas was dominating running the ball, teams would put 8 in the box and the WR's would have a lot more room to work and Dak would have bigger windows to throw into.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There was a play two games ago or so. Dak got sacked and they showed the replay from the endzone. A WR (I believe Coop) was 1 on 1 running a slant about 15 yards down field. He had a step on his man. He wasn't wide open though.

A lot of NFL QB's would have tried that throw. Dak didn't and took the sack.

Dak doesn't give the ball away much. He doesn't go out and lose the game for you. Its one of his biggest pluses but he does so by not taking chances.

Now that Dallas can't run the ball, teams have figured out that they can just blanket the field with coverage and Dak won't throw it into tight coverage. The two issues are intertwined. If Dallas was dominating running the ball, teams would put 8 in the box and the WR's would have a lot more room to work and Dak would have bigger windows to throw into.
He through that ball same exact thing the first play against the Cardinals. It was almost intercepted. Would you rather have that

doomsday9084

Reaction score

I disagree.

Pollard is among the league leaders in yards per run. He wasn't even bad this past week, but didn't get chances and had an 8 yard run called back. The holes are there for Pollard.
Dak doesn't get sacked much and his time per throw certainly isn't short.

The problem is Zeke. He is slow to start with and he has taken to dancing before he hits the line. This is the NFL, not high school. Holes open and close fast. At least before he would hit the line with a head of steam and drive tacklers back a few yards. Now he just shuffles and falls over after contact.

Now that Zeke can't run, teams are backing off and forcing Dak to either take chances, throw it short or take sacks.