Cooper Rush

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
freshman Lawerence for Clemson looks better than Dak. he doesn't look like he's in panic mode with pressure like dak. I support dak, he just sucks.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I would much rather see Mike White than Rush.

Rush just strikes me as another Jason Garrett. A clipboard holder that sits around and collects a check for the most part, just like Garrett did when he played.

White was supposedly a handpicked prospect that Kellen Moore got all up into.

Okay, let's see what you dug up, Goofy.

Kellen Moore is smart.

I hadn't seen this highlight reel of him until now. But I can see what Kellen may be seeing...

Verdict

Reaction score
yep but how would we be able to replace Daks suckage. I support him though.

Don't worry. Hate is like love. There is always plenty of it to go around. You don't have to ration it between players. You can always hate everything infinitely.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hermano, Coach, sorry but I have no faith in "noodle arm" Cooper Rush.

IZkIHNU.jpg

Rush is a career backup because of that noodle arm of his. He reminds me of Garrett! lol

I would rather see Mike White. He has a stronger arm, is more talented, is taller and has a higher ceiling. He's the one who should be getting gametime experience, in my opinion.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
If Rush plays, I hope he plays bad. I don't want Dak's fragile ego messed up for the playoff. "he might suck, but we support him".

Qcard

Reaction score
So, Dak sits most of the game and Cooper goes off for 300 yards and 4 TDs. How would you feel? I TOLD YOU SO or Meh, he played against a team trying to tank?
Actually... Cooper jr. has proven to be compentant backup QB. There's nothing he can do on the field to challenge for QB1 at this point in the season.

Fallacy = Dak won QB1 with performance on the field.
Dak kept QB1 because of his Ninja skills/intangibles in the lockeroom. Plus our best player Zeke is his best friend.

Now if Cooper jr. can somehow create a triangle with himself, Amari (Cooper Sr.) and Linehan...things could get interesting:oldcouple:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
It'd be awesome to see Rush in the first half, White in the 2nd.

Rush is a good player, though. He's fast with a good arm.

He looks better as a pro, too.