Cooper Rush

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hermano, Coach, sorry but I have no faith in "noodle arm" Cooper Rush.

IZkIHNU.jpg

Rush is a career backup because of that noodle arm of his. He reminds me of Garrett! lol

I would rather see Mike White. He has a stronger arm, is more talented, is taller and has a higher ceiling. He's the one who should be getting gametime experience, in my opinion.
The same Garrett who outperformed Dak Prescott in an accuracy challenge?

sbark

Reaction score
So, Dak sits most of the game and Cooper goes off for 300 yards and 4 TDs. How would you feel? I TOLD YOU SO or Meh, he played against a team trying to tank?
especially if 5 seam routes to Rico go for 150 of it...…...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So, Dak sits most of the game and Cooper goes off for 300 yards and 4 TDs. How would you feel? I TOLD YOU SO or Meh, he played against a team trying to tank?

If that were to happen there would be a few dopes on the board that would want to start him in the playoffs.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Gnats don't care about this game, so I don't see them giving as much effort, as they would if we last to Tampa and the Gnats had a chance to ruin our playoff chances. But, with their season being over, I will be reminded that Gnats players will be phoning it in ready to pack their bags. At least in some cases. Cooper Rush performance doesn't matter as much when he isn't playing against a team trying to play for something important.

Dak and the starting offense putting up decent numbers would mean more due to the factor of him being the starting QB in the playoffs.

CWR

Reaction score
I suppose it depends on how he gets to that. If hes reading the field well, moving around in the pocket, avoiding the pass rush and throwing darts I wont so much care that the game was meaningless.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
freshman Lawerence for Clemson looks better than Dak. he doesn't look like he's in panic mode with pressure like dak. I support dak, he just sucks.

Going against Notre Dame, who has gotten blown out in the last playoff bowl games/BCS bowl games they have been in. Doesn't need to be said but most of the Defenses that Lawerence faces in the NFL will be tougher. And the gaps between Clemson and other College football teams, are bigger in College Football. In the NFL teams are closer in talent, so Lawerence will look better in College. Doesn't mean he is guaranteed to be that way in the NFL.

Safe to say that Lawerence would see defensive looks and schemes in the NFL that he doesn't see it college lol

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Going against Notre Dame, who has gotten blown out in the last playoff bowl games/BCS bowl games they have been in. Doesn't need to be said but most of the Defenses that Lawerence faces in the NFL will be tougher. And the gaps between Clemson and other College football teams, are bigger in College Football. In the NFL teams are closer in talent, so Lawerence will look better in College. Doesn't mean he is guaranteed to be that way in the NFL.

Safe to say that Lawerence would see defensive looks and schemes in the NFL that he doesn't see it college lol
but does he have the glitch like our guy.