Cooper Rush

Verdict

Reaction score
It'd be awesome to see Rush in the first half, White in the 2nd.

Rush is a good player, though. He's fast with a good arm.

He looks better as a pro, too.

It would be nice to see them wheel Dez out of IR on crutches to play QB. I would pay to see that.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I wouldn't be mad if Garrett tried something like changing QBs a time or two, let Cooper or White get a crack at it inside the 20.

Verdict

Reaction score
I wouldn't be mad if Garrett tried something like changing QBs a time or two, let Cooper or White get a crack at it inside the 20.

Maybe Garrett will get completely innovative and put an OT in at QB. That would really mess with the defenders' heads!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Why not rest the offensive line and the running back and let Dak play behind what Rush and White did during the preseason? should be fun with new excuses. :popcorn:

Verdict

Reaction score
They should let this be just a "fun" game. Let the offense play defense and the defense play offense this game.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kellen Moore is smart.

I hadn't seen this highlight reel of him until now. But I can see what Kellen may be seeing...

I don't know, most of those throws were less than impressive. Receivers having to adjust and/or stop for the ball.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
So, Dak sits most of the game and Cooper goes off for 300 yards and 4 TDs. How would you feel? I TOLD YOU SO or Meh, he played against a team trying to tank?
I like the idea of it.

Rush performing.

I think the preseason play for him was like the rest of the team..

spotty.

I would like to see him play well.

But as far as your projected stats..

it would not change my thinking about DAK.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The butt hurt runs deep with this one
Well, I don’t mind you following me around like a puppy because you continue to give me yet another reason to rag on Romo. I love making fun of Romo and you making fun of Dak doesn’t bother me one bit.

Here I will make fun of Dak. He sucks, just like Romo.