Could Cowboys beat the Ravens?

dcstar

Reaction score
On any given Sunday...you know the rest.

I would, however, place my bet on Baltimore winning hands down.

Go Cowboys!

quickccc

Reaction score
Could our own offense, No#1 in total yardage with Dak, Cooper, Gallup and zeke and pollard ? .... give the Ravens D' any issues ?

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Could the Cowboys beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ?
How would we fare against them if they were on our schedule this year ?
What would be our chances ?
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

I couldn't help but imagine how we the Cowboys would match up vs Ravens.
We will find out next season. The Cowboys go to Baltimore in the 2020 season.

quickccc

Reaction score
.... if the Chiefs can beat the Ravens (one of their 2 losses) ... with their dreaded defense

.... and how on earth did the Browns " blow out " the Ravens ??!!

Any given Sunday ?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Could the Cowboys beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ?
How would we fare against them if they were on our schedule this year ?
What would be our chances ?
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

I couldn't help but imagine how we the Cowboys would match up vs Ravens.
It depends.........with or without Garrett?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
We play up to the competition, but always find a way to lose. So can we hang yes, can we win, well were still learning how to.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If the Patriots couldn't beat the Ravens recently, I cannot imagine the Cowboys doing so.

The 'Boys have enough trouble defending average QBs, not one with the ability of theirs! :eek:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We play up to the competition, but always find a way to lose. So can we hang yes, can we win, well were still learning how to.
When you get beat, that isn't playing up to the competition. The Cowboys haven't done that not once this year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If Ravens lose Harbaugh and go down to their 3rd strings, I'd give us a 50/50 chance at best.
Id still say its less lol. The Ravens are looking unstoppable at the moment. However, I also didnt think we would be Seattle in the playoffs last year, or the Saints last year.