Could Cowboys beat the Ravens?

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Could the Cowboys beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ?
How would we fare against them if they were on our schedule this year ?
What would be our chances ?
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

I couldn't help but imagine how we the Cowboys would match up vs Ravens.
I live in the DC area and watch a lot of Ravens football. They would rag doll us. Physical, disciplined, no nonsense and get the most out of their talent. Dallas...from the owner on down...are all into celebrity and personal branding. We get super bowl treatment for simply making the playoffs...and then everyone tries to capitalize off the attention. I'm still chuckling at being informed #54 gave us a discount...or that the return of #82 would fix our red zone issues. But that is Dallas for you...always selling a narrative!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Lamar beats damn near anything,, that's what it comes down to.
Watch that man, how he plays, how he carries and motivates an entire team.
That man basically dictates to the coaching staff,, he is in control.
They marched out their punting team, then marched out their field goal unit,
than Lamar just trotted out leading the entire offense on the field, while I watched the coach and staff on the sideline be like ***.
That's called leadership, even at the displeasure of your coach that couldn't stop you if he wanted to.
Then Lamar converted on that 4th down play...

gmb1

Reaction score
Lamar seems to have control of the wheel in Baltimore. Garrett would never let Dak waive off the kicker and punt team. Ever.

Baltimore is ran like the iPhone 10 and the Cowboys are the flip phone.

Rayman70

Reaction score
we are too dumb..poorly coached, mistake prone...fundamentally lacking...and SOFT. We are a finesse scheme.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought this post was sarcasm or a mock discussion, if that tells you anything.....

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lamar seems to have control of the wheel in Baltimore. Garrett would never let Dak waive off the kicker and punt team. Ever.

Baltimore is ran like the iPhone 10 and the Cowboys are the flip phone.

Dallas isn't even a flip phone. We are like those little plastic toy phones from the dollar tree compared to the Ravens.

Not trying to take a shot at Dak, but he has no confidence compared to Jackson. He lets other players bully him, and is afraid to defy Garrett. Notice how many audibles he made in the vikings game vs how many he made in the lions and pats game? Garrett likely had a talk with him about his audibling. And of course Dak obeyed his every order :facepalm:. This team is filled with people that liked being punked around.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We would be lucky to score a single TD against them.:(

quickccc

Reaction score
Not the team I saw play last night. Nobody is beating them.

let's see if Ravens and Pats have a rematch in the playoffs in Foxboro, where it's nigh near impossible to beat the Pats at home

is this avatar Helsing (hugh Jackman? ) .. or Vampire Hunter D" ?

Blue64

Reaction score
Let’s stop thinking fantasy and concentrate on reality...
Reality is this team is going to have their hands full with the Bills...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't think our defense is fit to stop a mobile QB.

Having said that, they lost twice this year and once to the Browns. They are beatable. Bet Brandon Carr is feeling pretty good right now.