Twitter: Could Kellen leave for Boise?

mathew1184

Reaction score
I live in Boise, and he's who alot of people want, some want a coach without BSU connections, though. Harsen went there, Kellen, etc..anything possible though.

He did turn down a OC job at Washington, and he would be taking a big paycut here. Boise State is broke, and at the moment has no Athletic Director.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
HC job
Why wouldn’t he
Major step up the ladder and greatly increases his chances of being a NFL HC

If KM rolls on over to Boise, then wish him the best. Rather he stay with the Cowboys but its a good opportunity for an up and coming HC.

That being said, Jerry needs to get Mike Kafka from KC or Dave Canales from the Seahawks to be the new OC

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
Boise St HC is a step down for one of the most highly regarded up-and-coming OCs. Moore should expand his resume as an OC and eventually become a HC that way IMO.

Imagine if he had a couple more years here with Dak and they out up numbers like Dak was having this year. Or maybe he goes to LA and builds an offense around Herbert as the OC for the Chargers. He's got the clout for those kinds of opportunities and then maybe 2023 to 2025, somewhere in there, the HC whispers will begin. Remember that Moore is only 32. If he went to LAC now and built a great offense in 2 years there too, then some JAX-tier team will offer him a HC job.

I hope the best for the kid and think he might be a Cowboys HC one day. I think his best career moves are staying put or moving laterally as an NFL OC.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know why you would think that considering what he's done with Jones and that offense after Barkley went down.
Saw a report today by Sports day of the top six candidates to replace him. Maybe they think he'll become a HC. It didn't say why they thought he would be gone.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Boise St HC is a step down for one of the most highly regarded up-and-coming OCs. Moore should expand his resume as an OC and eventually become a HC that way IMO.

Imagine if he had a couple more years here with Dak and they out up numbers like Dak was having this year. Or maybe he goes to LA and builds an offense around Herbert as the OC for the Chargers. He's got the clout for those kinds of opportunities and then maybe 2023 to 2025, somewhere in there, the HC whispers will begin. Remember that Moore is only 32. If he went to LAC now and built a great offense in 2 years there too, then some JAX-tier team will offer him a HC job.

I hope the best for the kid and think he might be a Cowboys HC one day. I think his best career moves are staying put or moving laterally as an NFL OC.

All true but Boise gives him a safe environment to test his ability to run an entire program. If he truly has what it takes to be an NFL HC, we'll still see it at Boise IMO. Just me, but I think it's a great opportunity.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Watch us re-hire Linehan if Moore leaves.

Jerry: "I like the way he kisses my behind."
Stephen: "Plus, he's cheap!"
Jerry: "How bout you Big Mike, would you like Scott Linehan as your O-ffensive Coordinator?"
McCarthy: "I'm not sure Mr. Jones, would I?"
Jerry: "Yes Mike, yes you would."
Well we will have to hurry then. I heard a pee wee football team is engaging in talks with him right now.

DasSchnitzel

Reaction score
All true but Boise gives him a safe environment to test his ability to run an entire program. If he truly has what it takes to be an NFL HC, we'll still see it at Boise IMO. Just me, but I think it's a great opportunity.

Perhaps it's a win-win. It makes sense that a guy like Moore would have multiple good options. He's a good prospect and he's probably gonna be a good HC.

I think it's really important either way that he get experience outside Dallas. Seeing how it's done/taught/ran elsewhere is so valuable in all walks of life but especially when your boss is a narcissistic billionaire like JJ.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Just_go_leave.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think considering we’ve had 4 QB’s and 8 or so oline lineups the offense has been fairly good
The fumbles aren’t really on the OC
the run game has suffered and i saw it in 2019 since Moore came ft OC and its got worse..if we cant blame the OC for fumbles we can for his 6 Fullback run plays he calls every game..im not scared of losing him and having MM hire a OC that helps out but Mm call the pays again..I like Moore but hes still not a complete coach yet..he need to find beter run schemes to fit our players etc

cowboyec

Reaction score
Watch us re-hire Linehan if Moore leaves.

Jerry: "I like the way he kisses my behind."
Stephen: "Plus, he's cheap!"
Jerry: "How bout you Big Mike, would you like Scott Linehan as your O-ffensive Coordinator?"
McCarthy: "I'm not sure Mr. Jones, would I?"
Jerry: "Yes Mike, yes you would."
linehan will be on moore's boise st staff.